Notices

Old 4th June 2015, 07:21   #73811
freddie
Passed Away

75 cdti connoisseur se saloon

Thanked 1,921 Times in 1,345 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubs View Post
Had a crappy drive in to work this morning, 20mins stuck on the A13 followed by an old guy on a moped thinking he's allowed go around me as I'm pulling left out of a junction. He pulls infront of me and I sounded the horn and he starts to turn round and give me abuse, ingoring a zebra crossing and nearly knocking over a woman crossing there. Then spends the next 400yrds slowing down infront of me and giving me the hand signals. He followed me down a side road, I stopped and when he pulled up he started mouthing off saying he was already infront of me at the junction, I pointed out he shouldn't go around people pulling out and that he nearly knocked someone over and he was more concerned that I had sounded my horn at him.

anyway rant over
MORNING!

Good to have a rant know and again

LADY IN RED
freddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 07:31   #73812
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Had a crappy drive in to work this morning, 20mins stuck on the A13 followed by an old guy on a moped thinking he's allowed go around me as I'm pulling left out of a junction. He pulls infront of me and I sounded the horn and he starts to turn round and give me abuse, ingoring a zebra crossing and nearly knocking over a woman crossing there. Then spends the next 400yrds slowing down infront of me and giving me the hand signals. He followed me down a side road, I stopped and when he pulled up he started mouthing off saying he was already infront of me at the junction, I pointed out he shouldn't go around people pulling out and that he nearly knocked someone over and he was more concerned that I had sounded my horn at him.

anyway rant over
MORNING!
Peeps like him give bikers a bad name, bad luck there with this unpleasant encounter.

To cheer you up hopefully I am just waiting to see the dentist ....

https://youtu.be/elq2mnHTFUY
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 07:42   #73813
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

I no longer get all hot and bothered about idiots on the road, annoyed and mutter under my breath but I don't react. If they were stupid enough to do what they did you don't know what they'll do if you make them angry.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 07:58   #73814
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
I no longer get all hot and bothered about idiots on the road, annoyed and mutter under my breath but I don't react. If they were stupid enough to do what they did you don't know what they'll do if you make them angry.
A psycho with a vehicle .

Bad mix.
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 08:01   #73815
bubs
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
I usually do the same, this guy turned round at a set of lights and followed me down a side road, he was obviously intent on following me further so I stopped to confront him and tell him why he was being a (insert expletive). As you say not normally a wise move but what can you do if he's gonna follow me, carry on down more roads with him doing more of the same and the whole thing just escalates
bubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 08:02   #73816
FLYER
Banned

Quote:

anyway rant over
MORNING!
Different day same ****.....
Old 4th June 2015, 08:05   #73817
bubs
Posted a thing or two

ROVER 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate Keeper View Post
Peeps like him give bikers a bad name, bad luck there with this unpleasant encounter.

To cheer you up hopefully I am just waiting to see the dentist ....

https://youtu.be/elq2mnHTFUY
Damn, I thought my morning was bad
bubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 08:10   #73818
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Morning all - technology gonę mad here :-)
No broadband this morning (thanks Virgin) - so managed to post this via my phone. Am I right in thinking that tapatalk will mąkę life easier?

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !

Last edited by reworht; 4th June 2015 at 08:12..
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th June 2015, 08:11   #73819
FLYER
Banned

Quote:
I usually do the same, this guy turned round at a set of lights and followed me down a side road, he was obviously intent on following me further so I stopped to confront him and tell him why he was being a (insert expletive). As you say not normally a wise move but what can you do if he's gonna follow me, carry on down more roads with him doing more of the same and the whole thing just escalates
And guess who would get done.

Not him.

Car owners are public enemy number one.
Old 4th June 2015, 08:26   #73820
FLYER
Banned

Quote:
And guess who would get done.

Not him.

Car owners are public enemy number one.