Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 22nd October 2012, 19:30   #1
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Default some good new and then some not so good

back to docs today to get some results back good news they say hearts ok see i have got a heart. then the not so good news they have found that i have got a inflamed stomach and gaol bladder why they dont know yet so back in for more test. so in one way it was a great weight of my mind but now a new weight lol
pete is in charge and running everything at the moment i have been put on tablets that i am not allowed to drive while taking them so i am a bit stuffed.
and to be truthful my head is not on work at the moment so pete is better off running things. i have got 3 more appointments this week and then another 3 next week and i should know whats going on by the end of next week. i will still be in contact with pete every day and on here from home so if you have any problems just tell me and i can ring pete and shout at him down the phone.
seancar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 19:57   #2
mamasboy
RS South East

Ford fester... blah....

That's some good news at least mate! Hope you get some better next week....
Old 22nd October 2012, 19:57   #3
trimani
Passed Away

ROVER 75 V6 2Ltr 2001 AUTO / EMERALD MOTORBILITY SCOOTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
back to docs today to get some results back good news they say hearts ok see i have got a heart. then the not so good news they have found that i have got a inflamed stomach and gaol bladder why they dont know yet so back in for more test. so in one way it was a great weight of my mind but now a new weight lol
pete is in charge and running everything at the moment i have been put on tablets that i am not allowed to drive while taking them so i am a bit stuffed.
and to be truthful my head is not on work at the moment so pete is better off running things. i have got 3 more appointments this week and then another 3 next week and i should know whats going on by the end of next week. i will still be in contact with pete every day and on here from home so if you have any problems just tell me and i can ring pete and shout at him down the phone.
Chin up seancar.

I had stomach probs for many,many years. I took everything under the sun, but nothing worked.

Then one day recently the Doc put me on ' Lansoprozole ' It was like flicking a switch.

For me it was 'Wonder Cure'

The point I am making is don't loose heart. Modern medicines work wonders, far better than what I was taking for years.

You will be fine mate,

All the best

trimani
trimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 20:29   #4
Holy Count
Loves to post

75 CONNOISSEUR CDT SE AUTO

Great to hear you have a heart -- I just had mine checked for leaks, but all OK. I, too, have a dodgy stomach ( due to the other pills I swallow daily) I take Mepradec for that. Good thing is you are getting a thorough MOT :-)
Holy Count is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 20:41   #5
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Count View Post
Great to hear you have a heart -- I just had mine checked for leaks, but all OK. I, too, have a dodgy stomach ( due to the other pills I swallow daily) I take Mepradec for that. Good thing is you are getting a thorough MOT :-)
dont mind the mot kev just a bit worried about what i mite fail on lol pete will be down this week
Old 22nd October 2012, 20:42   #6
rover54
Retired

rover 75 v6 Auto Conn. SE 54 plate LPG and 2006 Rover 75 v6 Auto LPG , 1.8 r75 Manual

Don't worry Sean they can cure your heart problem, they will remove it and then you can say you haven't the heart to say no when club members come fishing for cheap parts.

The docs will sort you out, modern medication is wonderful. When I collect my prescription every 8 weeks the pharmacist books another Caribbean hoiliday.

I have lived with heart failure, respiratory muscle degeneration plus a whole load of other chronic medical since 2003 so I understand what you are going through, but you will see a light at the end of the tunnel and come out the other side a stronger person with even more grit and determination to enjoy your life. Take each day as it comes and before you know it you will be on the road to recovery. Do what you feel you can do each day and forget about the rest, it will keep to tomorrow; thats how I cope.

Last edited by rover54; 22nd October 2012 at 20:46..
rover54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 20:46   #7
seancar
Banned

75 tourer and t4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rover54 View Post
Don't worry Sean they can cure your heart problem, they will remove it and then you can say you haven't the heart to say no when club members come fishing for cheap parts.

The docs will sort you out, modern medication is wonderful. When I collect my prescription every 8 weeks the pharmacist books another Caribbean hoiliday.

I have lived with heart failure, espiratory muscle degeneration plus a whole load of other chronic medical since 2003 so I understand what you are going through, but you will see a light at the end of the tunnel and come out the other side a stronger person with even more grit and determination to enjoy your life. Take each day as it comes and before you know it you will be on the road to recovery.
thanks mate i know worrying over nothing
Old 22nd October 2012, 20:52   #8
rover54
Retired

rover 75 v6 Auto Conn. SE 54 plate LPG and 2006 Rover 75 v6 Auto LPG , 1.8 r75 Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
thanks mate i know worrying over nothing
No you are not worrying over nothing, health is so important and needs to be cared for. We all need time out for the body to fix its self with a little help from a tablet or two. I rattle with all the medication I take. What you mustn't do is allow the drip-drip-drip effect of problems to make you depressed, try and keep your mind occupied to keep it off things that are worrying you; that is half the battle won. I know I have been there and got the T shirt.

Before you know it there will be light at the end of the tunnel.

Keep the faith

Last edited by rover54; 22nd October 2012 at 21:08..
rover54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 21:38   #9
johnny english
Avid contributor

rover 75 club cdti se saloon

Default just keep off the lager

Sorry to hear of your problem Sean one down one to go eh`
You know you wont keep away from the garage so the best of british to you.
johnny english is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd October 2012, 21:56   #10
Will.S
Avid contributor

MG ZT 260 SALOON

Hope all goes well, don't get stressed about work, not worth it and it'll keep you ill for longer, concentrate on yourself and get better.

The ticker is the most important part and if that's working it's good news!
Will.S is offline   Reply With Quote