Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 9th May 2007, 21:35   #11
AURORA MG
Banned

(EX)-ZT-T190SE in Aurora.

Am looking at getting either a well specced TF or another ZT260 that i have seen info about in the MGOC magazine which means selling the Tourer. I have been offered a good price but given the cars uniqueness, rarity & outstanding condition & looks Oh & not to mention the recently fitte £500 worth of Rolls-Royce burgundy Wilton carpet I am looking for an even better price.
Offers in excess of £20.000 are considered. May seem high but try & find another like it, I think more chance of winning the lottery.

Here is a link to a couple of photos with the side sill & rear bumper extensions fitted.
http://gallery.xpowerforums.com/show...=19673&cat=500

Last edited by AURORA MG; 9th May 2007 at 21:44..
Old 9th May 2007, 21:47   #12
Simon
Banned

-

I really REALLY love your car Andy - but can't afford to buy it off you Let's hope it goes to a good and deserving home.
Old 10th May 2007, 19:17   #13
colinjyates
Avid contributor

ROVER 75 SALOON

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora ZT-T View Post
Am looking at getting either a well specced TF or another ZT260 that i have seen info about in the MGOC magazine which means selling the Tourer. I have been offered a good price but given the cars uniqueness, rarity & outstanding condition & looks Oh & not to mention the recently fitte £500 worth of Rolls-Royce burgundy Wilton carpet I am looking for an even better price.
Offers in excess of £20.000 are considered. May seem high but try & find another like it, I think more chance of winning the lottery.

Here is a link to a couple of photos with the side sill & rear bumper extensions fitted.
http://gallery.xpowerforums.com/show...=19673&cat=500
Lovely car Andy,

I think it is worth every penny and if I hadn't already spent £££'s on my mine - i'd think about it.

I love the skirts and rear finishers after seeing them at Haynes, I am definately getting some!

Hope the car goes to an enthusiast.
Old 10th May 2007, 19:56   #14
AURORA MG
Banned

Exclamation

The guy who has 1st refusal is a TRUE enthusiast who had one of the 1st ZT-T's when they came out in 2001. He p/xed it in February 2004 to buy a ZT260 (non SE) & a ZR-Express 160 which he sold in September 2005 due to not needing it any longer to buy his wife one of the last new Rover 25 GSi models. He also has an MGF & is on the committee of the Ashford & Faversham MG Owners Club.
He has had a vast array of MG's & Rover's over the years too.

The reason he wants it is because as of 2 days after he came home in the ZT260 saloon he realised that he should have bought a ZT-T260 & thaught mine was the mutts nuts when he first saw it.

I may end up not selling at all as it is such a special car & would be hard to see go but one thing is for CERTAIN & that is it will only be sold to an MG enthusiast & no one else.
A few months ago someone came into the showroom & expressed a strong interest in it & said that the loadspace area with the load net etc would be handy for his dogs. I don't need to tell you what my answer was!
Old 10th May 2007, 23:46   #15
Doris
Regular poster

Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Connoisseur - 03 plate

I may be interested, but am not keen on the sill extensions - are they easy to remove if necessary?
Old 11th May 2007, 20:50   #16
AURORA MG
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris View Post
I may be interested, but am not keen on the sill extensions - are they easy to remove if necessary?
They probably are but that would be down to the new owner & they would have to bear in mind that they are bonded on & would likely have a detremental effect on the standard sills paintwork upon removal.
I wouldn't have thaught you would want to take them off as there are very few with them fitted & attract all positive comments. With the paint that is about £1000 worth of sill & bumper extensions.
Old 11th May 2007, 21:19   #17
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

Well if Doris Buys your Car and carefully takes them off I would buy them and put them on mine.
Sin to take them off as I think they really make the car look better.
Old 11th May 2007, 21:35   #18
AURORA MG
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDotCom View Post
Well if Doris Buys your Car and carefully takes them off I would buy them and put them on mine.
Sin to take them off as I think they really make the car look better.
I totally aggree.Especially if it damages the paint underneath, that will be very expensive.
Old 11th May 2007, 23:29   #19
Doris
Regular poster

Rover 75 2.0 CDTi Connoisseur - 03 plate

I've found a ZT 190 SE in Shotsilk today that I'm going to look at tomorrow. I prefer Aurora as a colour, but we will see how it goes.
Old 12th May 2007, 16:55   #20
AURORA MG
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doris View Post
I've found a ZT 190 SE in Shotsilk today that I'm going to look at tomorrow. I prefer Aurora as a colour, but we will see how it goes.
Aurora is a lovely colour & like with all the monogram colours you need to see it in the flesh to appreciate it. There are also very few Aurora cars in existance, probably less than 15.
Closed Thread