Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 9th March 2007, 10:11   #1
SteveTD
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

Default 2004 ROVER 75 4.6 V8 Connoisseur SE with 2 Year Platinum Warranty!

Hi Guys,
Time to change cars again!
Brief: One of a kind! Former press car with interesting history - Chassis number 549. Automatic, 9,500 miles, with 2 Year Platinum Warranty!

4 Doors, Automatic, Saloon, Petrol, Metallic Black with TV and Satellite Navigation system. This range topping, 2 owner former press car (featured by Autocar Magazine - please pm for pictures from official photoshoot together with recent shots) is incredibly rare and 1 of only 70 ever built (alongside 800 or so MG ZT V8s - this car is build number 549) The car is widely recognised as being a classic with the 4.6 litre Ford Mustang engine and the specially commissioned V8 grille and bumper. Also inc. is the 2 year remainder of a transferable (for just £25!) extended PLATINUM warranty that covers £2500 per time, and even includes the Sat Nav system! The car is in immaculate condition with FSH @ 5k and 9k. 2 months tax. Unbeatable specification including: 18 inch Rover Vortex Alloy Wheels (believed to be the only set in UK!) ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Central locking, Climate control, Cruise control, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Electric sunroof, Foglights, Front/rear armrest, Electrically adjustable memory seats, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Heated Leather seats, Lumbar support, Immobiliser, Parking sensors, Passenger/side airbags, Power assisted steering, Powerfold mirrors, Remote locking, Radio/6 CD Multichanger, Rear headrests, Traction control, Rear electric blinds. Xenon Headlights plus many other extras. It is unbeatable value with a warranty far more comprehensive than that available from any dealer!. Not only is this one of the cheapest available in the country (checked via Autotrader and E-Bay), it is also the highest specification model possible (higher than all others currently advertised). It is worth noting that residuals on these cars have been rising over the past few months as the already limited supply, has started to run out.

Please PM for genuine enquiries only

Care can be viewed in South Wales or Oxford!

Regards

Steve

P.S Reason for Sale - another car has come up for sale - and I can't miss the opportunity (and yes, it's an MG )

Last edited by Dragrad; 22nd January 2014 at 00:49.. Reason: Tel No removed as per Club Policy
SteveTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 10:44   #2
Zeb
Banned

MGZT V8 & ZTT 190+LPG

.....and the price would be???
Zeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th March 2007, 11:17   #3
SteveTD
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

What you offering then?!
Only joking
I'd rather PM's for real interest though.
Even though it has a warranty far better than that offered at any dealers, I'm selling for a good few thousand less than SMC are asking for their 54 plate which has much more mileage, less spec and less history than mine.

Regards

Steve
Old 9th March 2007, 12:00   #4
Kandyman
Banned

ROVER 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Limousine 2004

Good luck with the sale Steve and glad your staying with a MG but what one ?

And if you want to sell your chrome bumper trim surround without the rest of the car let me know
Kandyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th March 2007, 09:59   #5
SteveTD
Loves to post

MG ZT 260

Thanks Kandyman, think I'll keep the trim though
My old 260 has come up for sale so that would be nice. However, a house move is now required at some point this year, so it's time to start getting some bunce together for that!

Regards

Steve
P.S I've also posted this on XPF - I had another fake auction for this car pulled again this weekend - this time it had a buy it now of £6,500. Can't help but think it's the same person doing it (It has appeared on e-bay in lots of fake auctions for anything between £6 and 12k over the past few months)
What can I do though? I doubt I will put it on e-bay, so if any of you guys see it there, can you give me a shout please?
Old 12th March 2007, 22:15   #6
JohnDotCom

Rover 75 FaceLift Tourer CDTi 170BHP Auto ConnSE 2005 Model Starlight Silver

Its about time EBay & Others made Sellers Prove they owned & Have the Car!
I have reported over 15 Vehicles in the Last Month and one of those was one of mine!!
JohnDotCom is offline   Reply With Quote