Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The North West
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th July 2011, 21:31   #1
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts
Default "LAKELAND MOTOR MUSEUM MEET" SUNDAY 14th AUGUST 2011

Please be aware,this is not an official 75andZT Club meet,and as such is not covered by the Clubs Public Liability Insurance,also the Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

I have been in contact with the Lakeland motor museum regarding the possibility of holding a meet for members of our club who wish to attend,this is the link should you require further information on the museum.
www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk

Following a request from our good friend Brian [Freebyrd] I take great pleasure inviting members from our club who may wish to attend a meet on Sunday 14th August.

If we can attract sufficient numbers,20 or more people,we would therefore qualify for the group discount for members who wish to go into the museum of £6.00pp,the museum are emailing me a voucher,which I can print off and bring copies on the day to be handed out to members who wish to lookaround to qualify for the discount.

May I suggest meeting there for 12.00 thus giving us a good afternoon,at a very interesting venue with lots of interest for us all, a great family day out.In the usual manner I will create a list for interested members,so come along guys,the good folk at the museum have said they would be delighted to see us,they also have said they have room for 100 vehicles as they are very interested in having clubs such as ours to attend,hopefully we can have a good turnout thus showing what great members we have in a great club,as if we didn't already know that many thanks to you all.

Have also added a link to the Lakeside & Haverthwate Steam Railway which is only about a mile down the road,even more to see;www.lakesiderailway.co.uk

Best Regards

John.

1. Freebyrd [Brian]
2. Bluejon [John & Jan]
3. Mofo [Chris]
4. Suzublu [Ronnie]
5. bobgrice [bob]

Member No 85
Old 6th July 2011, 22:41   #2
mark_bonsai
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 CDT Saloon

Mmm, I may well be tempted John. Under 30 miles for me and I've never been to the museum.
Re-mapped. EGR bypass. De-catted. 18" Apex's. ZT190 brakes & suspension. Xenon projectors. Powerfold bullets. Electric rear sun blind. Auto dipping rear view mirror. Wood and leather steering wheel. Wood handbrake handle. Full leather sports seats. Harman Kardon speakers & sub. Navall 2 double din through 500w Kenwood amp. Fully chromed front grill.
mark_bonsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2011, 23:09   #3
Bluejon

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_bonsai View Post
Mmm, I may well be tempted John. Under 30 miles for me and I've never been to the museum.
Hi Mark,

Shall I place you as a possible on the list?many thanks for your interest.

Regards John.
Old 14th July 2011, 21:49   #4
Bluejon

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update to see if anyone is interested in joining us for what could hopefully turn out to be a good day out,many thanks to you all. John.

"LAKELAND MOTOR MUSEUM MEET" SUNDAY 14th AUGUST 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be aware,this is not an official 75andZT Club meet,and as such is not covered by the Clubs Public Liability Insurance,also the Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

I have been in contact with the Lakeland motor museum regarding the possibility of holding a meet for members of our club who wish to attend,this is the link should you require further information on the museum.
www.lakelandmotormuseum.co.uk

Following a request from our good friend Brian [Freebyrd] I take great pleasure inviting members from our club who may wish to attend a meet on Sunday 14th August.

If we can attract sufficient numbers,20 or more people,we would therefore qualify for the group discount for members who wish to go into the museum of £6.00pp,the museum are emailing me a voucher,which I can print off and bring copies on the day to be handed out to members who wish to lookaround to qualify for the discount.

May I suggest meeting there for 12.00 thus giving us a good afternoon,at a very interesting venue with lots of interest for us all, a great family day out.In the usual manner I will create a list for interested members,so come along guys,the good folk at the museum have said they would be delighted to see us,they also have said they have room for 100 vehicles as they are very interested in having clubs such as ours to attend,hopefully we can have a good turnout thus showing what great members we have in a great club,as if we didn't already know that many thanks to you all.

Have also added a link to the Lakeside & Haverthwate Steam Railway which is only about a mile down the road,even more to see;www.lakesiderailway.co.uk

Best Regards

John.

1. Freebyrd [Brian]
2. Bluejon [John & Jan]
3. Mofo [Chris]
4. Suzublu [Ronnie]
5. bobgrice [bob]

Member No 85
Old 8th August 2011, 19:37   #5
sworks
Been absent for a while…

Rover 75 Tourer, Classic mini Cooper S, Abarth 595 competizione, MG TF and a Hyundai Tucson PHEV

Thanked 1,686 Times in 1,040 Posts

I'm hoping to come along but away with work at the moment then away in Newcastle on Friday. Will see if the whole family will come along

'Marmite' Possibly one of the most famous 75 tourers produced! left the production line as the last of only Three Rover 75 tourers produced in Trophy Yellow. 48 hours later Longbridge closed. The last sold ordered 75 Tourer. Paid for by the Phoenix Four and handed over by John Towers to the Warwickshire Northampton Air ambulance service as a Rapid Response vehicle
sworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2011, 21:52   #6
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sworks View Post
I'm hoping to come along but away with work at the moment then away in Newcastle on Friday. Will see if the whole family will come along
Many thanks Mark,should I put you on the list as a poss? cheers John.
Old 9th August 2011, 12:00   #7
ssizefive
I really should get out more.......

Mg Tf160

Hi, could you add me to the list please ( if you dont mind a Yorkie joining in!! )

Thanks
Steve
ssizefive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th August 2011, 13:38   #8
Bluejon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssizefive View Post
Hi, could you add me to the list please ( if you dont mind a Yorkie joining in!! )

Thanks
Steve
Hi Steve,

Certainly do not mind,infact delighted you can join us,will have great pleasure adding you to the list,look forward to meeting you there.

Very Best Regards,and many thanks....John.