Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 5th May 2021, 05:20   #11
alanaslan
Gets stuck in

75 Tourer Automatic conn, 75 Saloon Automatic Conn, The Monograme Spice Tourer

Default Mgoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrattonEnder View Post
I found the MGOC to be quite arrogant and rather uninterested when I had my ZS, so i wouldn't be surprised if they went pay per view.
MGCC might be a different prospect based on my dealings with them - but they might have just been trying to grab my membership money...

I have to agree I was a member of the club in the middle of the last century. At that time I had the pre war Midget and the 1965 Midget they were happy to answer any questions and were very helpful, sadly after I sold these cars and bought my 1980s MG badge carrying Maestro they stopped being helpful.
No longer a member,I find this club much more helpful and the members have so much knowledge which they give freely.
alanaslan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th May 2021, 14:59   #12
Jeff Turbo
Loves to post

MGZT cdti

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanaslan View Post
I have to agree I was a member of the club in the middle of the last century. At that time I had the pre war Midget and the 1965 Midget they were happy to answer any questions and were very helpful, sadly after I sold these cars and bought my 1980s MG badge carrying Maestro they stopped being helpful.
No longer a member,I find this club much more helpful and the members have so much knowledge which they give freely.
I found years ago the MGOC didn't want my MG Montegos, efi or Turbos and I got a 'not a real MG then attitude'. When I joined the MGCC, again many years ago, they loved them and still do. I lucky that local to me were many ex MG Montego and MG Maestro owners.
They also loved my ZS's, ZT's, and other MG's I've owned so I have no problem with them
2004 Monogram Poseidon MGZT cdti
2004 Pearl Black MGZT 260
Jeff Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote