Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th February 2013, 14:16   #1
rovexCDTi
This is my second home

MG ZT+ 135

Default Is it me?

For the last 2 years we have has issues with one neighbour complaining about noise.
I have done everything to accomodate them. I packed away my surround sound system, only using the TV speakers, i bought surround sound headphones, i dont listen to music any more at all except with ear buds, i changed my sleep pattern to go to bed at 10 to 10.30 and invested in a sound deadening mat to place under the TV. My landlord listened to my set up and couldnt see a problem, but the neighbours wouldnt let him see what it was like in their house.

After a while with no moaning this morning my phone went off in my bedroom, which i missed. It then rang again, and while it was ringing they started banging on the wall!! It was my PHONE, just a mobile, not even on max volume. I went ballistic and had a right rant at them.

Now please is it me at fault here? They are so sensitive that a mobile ringing at 8 in the morning was enough to upset them. As it happened it was bad news i was half expecting which didnt help, but really.