Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 10th December 2019, 11:02   #1
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Default Timewarp 45 for sale

A Rover 45 CVT 5 door in silver. This car was owned from new by the proverbial little old lady - she bought it new in 2002 aged 83 and ran it until she was 100 in August this year. It has just 30,000 miles and absolutely no rust - just one scrape on the front bumper, and is MOT'd until July 2020. A friend bought it in August, and unfortunately it has suffered an HGF. He cannot afford to repair it, although it would be worth it, and I need it off my premises. Obviously it will need trailering away, and it is on SORN.

PM me if you are interested or need further information. Car is in Northamptonshire.

Price £300 ono.
coolguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12th December 2019, 23:57   #2
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
A Rover 45 CVT 5 door in silver. This car was owned from new by the proverbial little old lady - she bought it new in 2002 aged 83 and ran it until she was 100 in August this year. It has just 30,000 miles and absolutely no rust - just one scrape on the front bumper, and is MOT'd until July 2020. A friend bought it in August, and unfortunately it has suffered an HGF. He cannot afford to repair it, although it would be worth it, and I need it off my premises. Obviously it will need trailering away, and it is on SORN.

PM me if you are interested or need further information. Car is in Northamptonshire.

Price £300 ono.
It is that good that I am considering taxing it and parking it in the road. If I had more room, I would definitively repair it and keep it - it is Museum quality, with every bill from new - serpents and a boot spoiler make it look special. Anyone wanting to check the MOT history, the reg is KM02 TFN. It even has a hard-wired trickle charger in the glovebox (as she never drove it), and personalised garage mats from P J Green (rover dealers in Flore). It is far too good to scrap - will anyone save it?
Old 27th January 2020, 16:37   #3
coolguy
Coolguy

A happy ending. I couldn't scrap it, so had everything professionally repaired - don't ask how much, but very happy with the result.