Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 9th May 2012, 08:42   #41
Jezzer 1
I really should get out more.......

75 V8 Connoisseur SE Saloon: 75 V8 Contemporary SE Saloon and others!!!

Originally Posted by Jezzer 1

I will shortly have available sets of replacement facelift wheel centre badges to suit DTC000150 centre caps.

These caps are used on the following alloys:

Fork spoke
Star Spoke
Viking
Vortex
Hairpin

You can see the list of applications for this type of cap on the Rimmers website here:

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-GRID001555

The badges are heavy gauge embossed aluminium, with the correct colours, finish etc. They are backed with 3m self-adhesive film.

Here is a photo of a set. The one at the front has had the protective film removed from the front face to show the colours clearly

They will allow you to refurb your existing wheel centres by heating gently to remove the old badge, repainting if necessary, and fixing the new badges into the recess on the face.

Cost per set of 4 will be £12.50 inclusive of postage.

Can anyone interested start a list so I can gauge demand. There will be a maximum of 250 sets produced.

There is a significant investment in tooling/photographic plate charges required to produce these, but if there is sufficient interest I may consider also producing the old-style Longship logo for the same cap.

If you are in any doubt about the badge you have, remove one from the wheel, turn it over, and if the part number DTC 000150xxx is shown on the revers, these will fit.

Starting a list then, we have:

Andy 8688 1 set
Lovel 2 sets
Trebor 1 set
Dominic 22 3 sets
Ceetdm 1 set
Jake 3 sets
Skygard 1 set

Wraymond 1 set
Airedale 3 sets
Pauly 1 set
MalteseMarc 1 set
ajp99 1 set
Freddie 2 sets

Frank Incensed 1 set
sworks 1 set
Rabett Rover 5 sets
joshjoshua 3 sets
jonno12 1 set
Bigjohn 3 sets
Bob Williams 1 set

Neil Coupland 2 sets
twaters63 1 set
bartandrose 1 set

Cliff Fearne 1 set
bonnietiler 2 sets

g20stu 1 set
Frank Wiseman 2 sets
48rov06 1 set

oldcarguy 1 set

I have just approved the samples, so will let you know when the production batch is complete.

The manufacturer assures me they will be harder-wearing than the originals, so all we can do is take it on trust.
Certainly the aluminium used seems thicker than the OEM part.

Post now updated to include everyone up to oldcarguy, 10.35am 9-5-12

Just to let everyone know that the badges have arrived this morning. The list has now been revised to include (I hope!) all of you who have requested sets up to todays date.

I am now getting them packaged into sets of 4, and will post again shortly regarding payment details.
Old 9th May 2012, 09:08   #42
Frank Incensed
Ex 75 Owner

75 Tourerless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzer 1 View Post

Just to let everyone know that the badges have arrived this morning. The list has now been revised to include (I hope!) all of you who have requested sets up to todays date.

I am now getting them packaged into sets of 4, and will post again shortly regarding payment details.
Well done Jeremy! Just what the car needs now. Appreciate your effort and initiative.

355188 of 355194
Frank Incensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2012, 01:34   #43
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Hi Jeremy. two sets for me please if you have the spare time to add me to your ever growing list cheers Arctic.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2012, 08:04   #44
Jezzer 1

Quote:

I will shortly have available sets of replacement facelift wheel centre badges to suit DTC000150 centre caps.

Fork spoke
Star Spoke
Viking
Vortex
Hairpin

You can see the list of applications for this type of cap on the Rimmers website here:

The badges are heavy gauge embossed aluminium, with the correct colours, finish etc. They are backed with 3m self-adhesive film.

Here is a photo of a set. The one at the front has had the protective film removed from the front face to show the colours clearly

They will allow you to refurb your existing wheel centres by heating gently to remove the old badge, repainting if necessary, and fixing the new badges into the recess on the face.

Can anyone interested start a list so I can gauge demand. There will be a maximum of 250 sets produced.

There is a significant investment in tooling/photographic plate charges required to produce these, but if there is sufficient interest I may consider also producing the old-style Longship logo for the same cap.

If you are in any doubt about the badge you have, remove one from the wheel, turn it over, and if the part number DTC 000150xxx is shown on the revers, these will fit.

Andy 8688 1 set
Lovel 2 sets
Trebor 1 set
Dominic 22 3 sets
Ceetdm 1 set
Jake 3 sets
Skygard 1 set

Wraymond 1 set
Airedale 3 sets
Pauly 1 set
MalteseMarc 1 set
ajp99 1 set
Freddie 2 sets

Frank Incensed 1 set
sworks 1 set
Rabett Rover 5 sets
joshjoshua 3 sets
jonno12 1 set
Bigjohn 3 sets
Bob Williams 1 set

Neil Coupland 2 sets
twaters63 1 set
bartandrose 1 set

Cliff Fearne 1 set
bonnietiler 2 sets

g20stu 1 set
Frank Wiseman 2 sets
48rov06 1 set

oldcarguy 1 set
Arctic 2 sets

I have just approved the samples, so will let you know when the production batch is complete.

The manufacturer assures me they will be harder-wearing than the originals, so all we can do is take it on trust.

Post now updated to include everyone up to Arctic, 9.05am 10-5-12

Hi Arctic - you're on the list .
Old 10th May 2012, 08:28   #45
bobgrice
Gets stuck in

rover 75 saloon 1.8t

Could you please add me for one set i will understand if i am to late

thank you

bob
Old 10th May 2012, 08:47   #46
Jezzer 1

[QUOTE=Jezzer 1;999651]Originally Posted by Jezzer 1

Fork spoke
Star Spoke
Viking
Vortex
Hairpin

Andy 8688 1 set
Lovel 2 sets
Trebor 1 set
Dominic 22 3 sets
Ceetdm 1 set
Jake 3 sets
Skygard 1 set

Wraymond 1 set
Airedale 3 sets
Pauly 1 set
MalteseMarc 1 set
ajp99 1 set
Freddie 2 sets

Frank Incensed 1 set
sworks 1 set
Rabett Rover 5 sets
joshjoshua 3 sets
jonno12 1 set
Bigjohn 3 sets
Bob Williams 1 set

Neil Coupland 2 sets
twaters63 1 set
bartandrose 1 set

Cliff Fearne 1 set
bonnietiler 2 sets

g20stu 1 set
Frank Wiseman 2 sets
48rov06 1 set

oldcarguy 1 set
bobgrice 1 set

Post now updated to include everyone up to bobgrice, 9.45am 9-5-12

bobgrice added now.
Old 10th May 2012, 14:25   #47
Seafrost
Posted a thing or two

75 Connie SE 1.8 Manual Tourer

If you could mark me down for a set kind sir, and let me know by PM payment terms , much appreciated.
Seafrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th May 2012, 17:26   #48
Mark P.
Avid contributor

MG ZT-T

Could you put me down for one set as well please.
Old 11th May 2012, 09:03   #49
Jezzer 1

[QUOTE=Jezzer 1;1000487][QUOTE=Jezzer 1;999651]Originally Posted by Jezzer 1

Fork spoke
Star Spoke
Viking
Vortex
Hairpin

Andy 8688 1 set
Lovel 2 sets
Trebor 1 set
Dominic 22 3 sets
Ceetdm 1 set
Jake 3 sets
Skygard 1 set

Wraymond 1 set
Airedale 3 sets
Pauly 1 set
MalteseMarc 1 set
ajp99 1 set
Freddie 2 sets

Frank Incensed 1 set
sworks 1 set
Rabett Rover 5 sets
joshjoshua 3 sets
jonno12 1 set
Bigjohn 3 sets
Bob Williams 1 set

Neil Coupland 2 sets
twaters63 1 set
bartandrose 1 set

Cliff Fearne 1 set
bonnietiler 2 sets

g20stu 1 set
Frank Wiseman 2 sets
48rov06 1 set

oldcarguy 1 set
bobgrice 1 set
75tourerse 1 set
Mark P. 1 set

Post now updated to include everyone up to Mark P. 9.55am 11-5-12

Hi everyone.

The list has been updated now to 9.55 this morning.

The first 40 sets are now bagged in sets of 4, complete with a suggested fitting instruction sheet, and are now ready to go.

I will pm everyone on the list in the order shown above. The pm will give you my email address, and I would ask you to email me your 'normal' name, address for delivery and a contact telephone number just in case.

I will then email you back with bank details/address to send cheque payment. I'd prefer not to use Paypal, but would accept it if the fees are paid. Badges will be sent out First Class post to the address you provide once payment has been received.

Hope that is all clear. I'm very pleased with the badges and I hope you will be too.
Old 11th May 2012, 12:14   #50
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

[QUOTE=Jezzer 1;1001295][QUOTE=Jezzer 1;1000487]
Quote:

Fork spoke
Star Spoke
Viking
Vortex
Hairpin

Andy 8688 1 set
Lovel 2 sets
Trebor 1 set
Dominic 22 3 sets
Ceetdm 1 set
Jake 3 sets
Skygard 1 set
Wraymond 1 set
Airedale 3 sets
Pauly 1 set
MalteseMarc 1 set
ajp99 1 set
Freddie 2 sets
Frank Incensed 1 set
sworks 1 set
Rabett Rover 5 sets
joshjoshua 3 sets
jonno12 1 set
Bigjohn 3 sets
Bob Williams 1 set
Neil Coupland 2 sets
twaters63 1 set
bartandrose 1 set
Cliff Fearne 1 set
bonnietiler 2 sets
g20stu 1 set
Frank Wiseman 2 sets
48rov06 1 set
oldcarguy 1 set
bobgrice 1 set
75tourerse 1 set
Mark P. 1 set

Post now updated to include everyone up to Mark P. 9.55am 11-5-12

Hi everyone.

The list has been updated now to 9.55 this morning.

The first 40 sets are now bagged in sets of 4, complete with a suggested fitting instruction sheet, and are now ready to go.

I will pm everyone on the list in the order shown above. The pm will give you my email address, and I would ask you to email me your 'normal' name, address for delivery and a contact telephone number just in case.

I will then email you back with bank details/address to send cheque payment. I'd prefer not to use Paypal, but would accept it if the fees are paid. Badges will be sent out First Class post to the address you provide once payment has been received.

Hope that is all clear. I'm very pleased with the badges and I hope you will be too.
I seem to be missing from this last list or is it because of a cetain colour Aubergine

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote