Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 16th November 2020, 18:00   #11
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

its all agenda 21 get rid of cars by 2030.....and electric vehicles will be self driving by then reason to prevent the public from leaving the inner city areas

you dont believe it its in Sky news australia and in Parliament there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF_kXE-HXSQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPd5l2ekdu4

were in big trouble soon all the worlds public
Olde faithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2020, 18:03   #12
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Default Agenda 21 explained

AGENDA 21 HERE IT IS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKCTkLJbtT4

If we do not stop this you wont have a life none of us.
and here we are of the Police state, look how they treat these Brits

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuJ7JeU79UY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY5VIoF4DQc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSLoOlgmMuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2P2d_nkzvho

Last edited by Olde faithful; 16th November 2020 at 18:22..
Old 16th November 2020, 18:17   #13
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

and getting serious now on this video the gent is absolutely correct
GB V NWO!! for real resistance GB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpCl___HpZc

move AWAY MSM media BBC/ITV/C4/C5 and Sky except Sky Australia the only western media showing riots and the British fighting back night after night Media blackout! reminds you of tyranny because it is!!!

Last edited by Olde faithful; 16th November 2020 at 18:24..
Old 16th November 2020, 18:22   #14
Rp61973
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTI Classic

It would help if the government looked at how much they spend and where they are spending it instead of squeezing the working population for more money when the coffers run dry.

The cloth should be cut to suit.

You do know that tax rates rarely goes down - most of the time it goes one way - north.
Old 16th November 2020, 18:27   #15
Olde faithful
Loves to post

ROVER 75 TOURER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rp61973 View Post
It would help if the government looked at how much they spend and where they are spending it instead of squeezing the working population for more money when the coffers run dry.

The cloth should be cut to suit.

You do know that tax rates rarely goes down - most of the time it goes one way - north.
its not our government 190 countries have signed up to the great reset agenda 21 were screwed if you think its just our government its not, riots in Germany/Italy/France /Canada, USA/Great Britain NOT ON THE MAIN STREAM TELLY though!

S Schweb WEF leader who put him in charge? and all governments are answering to him like something out of a horror movie FOR REAL! Globalist agenda and a not a good ending for Joe public world wide if we do not start to question this Lockdown is to destroy middle England, and equal to other countries, SME business to destruction, also Donald J Trump did win the election , however he told the WEF to go and do one. quote from the president of the USA December 2019

" they are Not after me they are after you, and i'm the only thing standing in the way! as he addressed a huge crowd in Washington DC. This is what he meant, he's NOT in with them the only western leader against them, thats why they (WEF/IMF/WHO) do not want him in.!! dangerous times

Last edited by Olde faithful; 16th November 2020 at 18:42..
Old 16th November 2020, 19:07   #16
Rp61973
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTI Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olde faithful View Post
its not our government 190 countries have signed up to the great reset agenda 21 were screwed if you think its just our government its not, riots in Germany/Italy/France /Canada, USA/Great Britain NOT ON THE MAIN STREAM TELLY though!

S Schweb WEF leader who put him in charge? and all governments are answering to him like something out of a horror movie FOR REAL! Globalist agenda and a not a good ending for Joe public world wide if we do not start to question this Lockdown is to destroy middle England, and equal to other countries, SME business to destruction, also Donald J Trump did win the election , however he told the WEF to go and do one. quote from the president of the USA December 2019

" they are Not after me they are after you, and i'm the only thing standing in the way! as he addressed a huge crowd in Washington DC. This is what he meant, he's NOT in with them the only western leader against them, thats why they (WEF/IMF/WHO) do not want him in.!! dangerous times

Sounds like I should be donning my tinfoil hat?
Old 16th November 2020, 21:44   #17
Mike Trident
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDTi Saloon & Citroen C1

The knock on effect will be huge!

There are hundreds of thousands of people who use their cars to make a living doing deliveries.

I myself, deliver meds to customers for a pharmacy.

I used to deliver pizza, if this comes in nobody will be able to do this kind of work. The insurance costs are bad enough without having to pay by the mile as well.

BORN
Tuesday, 5th October 2004 @ 12:35:52
This vehicle was the 104,679th 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 3,318th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE (135) to be made out of 4,744
This vehicle was the 12,440th 75 in Starlight Silver (code: MBB) to be made out of 14,280 Starlight Silver 75s
Mike Trident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2020, 22:40   #18
andymc
Posted a thing or two

Wedgewood Connie SE / Black Club SE

But if you're currently paying say 9p per mile for your diesel, and before any additional road pricing charge you pay only pay 2p per mile for electricity, there's room in your budget for this without it making a difference to your outgoings.
A Nigerian mother of three
andymc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2020, 23:18   #19
Dallas
This is my second home

1979 Capri 1.6L, 1982 Capri 1.6L, 2016 Dacia Stepway

Thanked 3,397 Times in 2,218 Posts

The Covid pandemic has put a very large spanner in the works with regards to pay per mile.

I would imagine there are many companies and businesses who have now realised they can streamline their businesses even further by having their employees working from home, save money on rent and no need for large office spaces etc. This has been hip for some years now, nothing new here, it's just the Covid situation has accelerated it some.

This then means a huge part of Britain's workforce will not be commuting to and from work on a daily basis, less people using the roads, more public transport.

It's going to be a butterfly effect, some very big changes will need to be in the pipeline. The only way around it will be a one off payment, a payment to own a car, whether it's an EV or a ICE, whether you drive it or not, you still have to pay the fee.

The only businesses that will have physical shops will be food stores and eating establishments, everything else will be online. Empty shops will turn into click and collect services and warehouses for online businesses.

The roads will be used mainly for road haulage, road freight for goods and services, which isn't enough to fill the £40bn shortfall.
Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th November 2020, 17:10   #20
steve-45
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon CDTi

Thanked 1,089 Times in 774 Posts

Not sure if this work from home lark has much effect on traffic levels, had to go into the office today and the traffic on the M25 was as heavy as ever!
steve-45 is offline   Reply With Quote