Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 7th September 2020, 14:32   #1
Bovo Boy

Rover 75 Tourer

Cool 2002 (52) 75 CDT Tourer***SOLD***

PRICE REDUCED TO £995

Up for sale is my 2002 (52) CDT Tourer. It’s a Club SE manual. I’m in my 13th year of ownership and it’s had one previous owner plus the supplying garage. It’s proved extremely reliable over the years and the mileage is 192,000, me having bought it on 79,000. It comes with 12 months MOT, (check history on DVLA site), both keys, original 6-cd/radio/cassette system all working, good tyres, and has always been maintained and serviced regularly. It’s pet, smoke and leak free and the bodywork is good with a couple of blemishes, see pics. Any problems have always been dealt with promptly, either by my excellent local chap for general maintenance, or Jules or Phil T4 (‘til he packed up) for Rover specific stuff. All usual suspects have been dealt with, ie both fuel pumps, brake pipes, handbrake compensator, whooping air con (sorted by Jules and still ice-cold), new clutch at 151,000 etc, etc. It has the self-levelling suspension, with new springs fitted by Phil before he packed up, and I also have the fittings for a tow bar, which I had taken off when I bought the car, and it comes with loads of history. I’d love to keep the car forever, but being 6ft6ins, both hips replaced and two dodgy knees, I need something easier to get in and out of. I’d like £995 for her and of course I’d be happy to answer any queries via PM, or PM for telephone number. I’m in Bovingdon in Herts. Pics to follow when I’ve worked it out! Struggling to upload pics so please PM for pics for time being. Car is wedgewood blue and reg is RK52LTZ.

Last edited by Bovo Boy; 7th November 2020 at 08:47.. Reason: Price change
Bovo Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2020, 11:22   #2
Bovo Boy

Rover 75 Tourer

Now available with immediate effect. New car arriving at last!
Old 5th December 2020, 16:00   #3
Bovo Boy

Rover 75 Tourer

Now sold and happily remains in club. Thanks Darren.