Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 4th August 2019, 10:00   #1
Barry Emmens

Rover 75

Default Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connie need new home

Following my posts for help with my car that suddenly refuses to start and my current state of ill health I have made the decision to let the vehicle go to a club member free of charge in the hope that they will continue to look after it.
The car is a 2.5 V6 connie auto. in silver, reg. BX03YNY with just over 30,000 miles on the clock and the overall condition reflects this mileage. The interior is unmarked and the paintwork is almost blemish free. It has been serviced from new and has had the belts replaced along with the water pump at I believe, 24,000 miles. The mot expires in September and new brake pipes have been fitted due to an advisory last year. I have owned this car for the last 3 years and during that time it has never missed a beat and it has come as a complete surprise that it refuses to start. I have followed all the advice given regarding the fuel filter which has been replaced along with the little clip. The fuel pump primes and appears to be working correctly and I believe that the problem is possibly the camshaft and crankshaft sensors or the ecu.The car is currently on my driveway which is sloping therefore it will need to be towed off before being recovered. This is a genuine offer to club members and I can be contacted by email:[email protected] or by phone 01225785063. My location is Wiltshire.
Barry Emmens is offline   Reply With Quote