Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 25th November 2009, 13:38   #191
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
Looking nice, I run chrome around too and have done the same for the front. All this chrome, think of the weight being added to the car and the reduction in MPG

I wondered why I was out dragged by a milkfloat off the lights this morning.......
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2009, 16:16   #192
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
Rob (Trebor),

With regard to the above, for the likes of us with front electric windows only would it be possible for Simon to make full blank for the rear door rather than the one in the kit 1. I have the Walnut Dash stuff at the moment but will be ordering from Simon if he coud include the above.

Barry
apologies i am not familiar with this having had 2 connies, presumably its exactly the same sizeas the switch with the electric window button but just without the button and blank ? Please confirm and i will ask Simon.

Drivers door seat switch cover:

I am hoping to get my hands on one of the surrounds in which case i will send it over, if any body else has one they could donate let me know.

Vanity mirror covers:

Are you referring to the outside cover that you see when pulling down the sun visor or something for inside once the flap is lifted. As with all these new designs i will need a part donated to send over as it helps Simon get it right, we have tried drawings and he than makes a 1st cut which then goes backwards and forwards until right, much better to sends over the part on a non return basis - job done.

Air vents

Still waiting for more responses to my previous question i assume those that want air vent covers want them to go around the vent not cover the front of it

Chest of Drawers

I liked this comment, made me smile, what about walnut alloys ?

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2009, 17:08   #193
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor View Post
what about walnut alloys ?
<pedant mode on> but if they were walnut, they wouldn't be alloys, would they? Somehow, saying "My Connie is fitted with 17 inch walnuts" just doesn't sound the same. <pedant mode off>

By the way, that rear light looks great with the chrome surround - it really sets the walnut off a treat.

Cliff

No. 4 of 6
Teflon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2009, 17:28   #194
trebor
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
<pedant mode on> but if they were walnut, they wouldn't be alloys, would they? Somehow, saying "My Connie is fitted with 17 inch walnuts" just doesn't sound the same. <pedant mode off>

By the way, that rear light looks great with the chrome surround - it really sets the walnut off a treat.

Cliff
lets compromise how about walloys ?

Robs Car Gallery

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
Old 25th November 2009, 18:31   #195
Rover418275
Banned

Rover 75 Tourer

Quote:
lets compromise how about walloys ?
What about allnuts?
Rover418275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th November 2009, 20:49   #196
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rover418275 View Post
What about allnuts?
Yup - I think that must just about sum us lot up given the time we spend tinkering with these cars.

No. 4 of 6
Teflon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 06:44   #197
trebor
This is my second home

for anyone that wants the rear window blanks for the non electric windows, just order option 21 on the schematic which is the drivers switch with front electric windows only, and Simon will then send the rear window blanks.

He already does these even if not quite clear on the schematic

Robs Car Gallery

Old 26th November 2009, 07:29   #198
Parker
This is my second home

Jaguar XJ 3.0 V6 Auto (X350) & Hyundai Tuscon 2020

Quote:
Air vents

Still waiting for more responses to my previous question i assume those that want air vent covers want them to go around the vent not cover the front of it
For me I would prefer the chrome around the vent and not on it, but I'll go with the majority. :lol:

Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th November 2009, 16:07   #199
Begiorlegi
Kingdom of Navarre

Rover 75

For me too, around air vent covers. Have you included the rear one?
Old 26th November 2009, 17:29   #200
trebor
This is my second home

yes i will include the rear air vent and looks like majority want covers to go around the vents.

More developments, new schematic below which includes front and rear lights at £53 for the kit.

There is a space for the chrome surrounds to be added as extras on the next update.

Also below are the vanity mirror covers ( not in the correct shade as yet) these will be available soon and i am getting a price from Simon so watch this space.

There seems to be a lot of developments lately in the walnut additions so do keep up !

The schematic below will not be put on e bay it is currently exclusive to this club.

For anyone with a BMW E46 double din facia, there are 3 sizes with slight differences, i will have some non resined samples shortly of this facia, so if anyone wants a walnut cover for one and would like a set for a test fit on a return basis, let me know. (I havent got them yet though )

Robs Car Gallery