Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for on May 6th?
British National Party (BNP) 0 0%
Conservative Party 15 53.57%
Green Party 0 0%
Labour Party 1 3.57%
Liberal Democrats 3 10.71%
UK Independence Party (UKIP) 2 7.14%
Other 4 14.29%
Won't be voting 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14th April 2010, 20:29   #1
calibrax
Posted a thing or two

BMW 4 Series

Default General Election... poll

Interested in seeing what the "MG Rover owner in the street" thinks on this. So who will you be voting for in the election, and why?

I live in a marginal (Rochester & Strood), which is a new constituency because of the boundary changes. The old constituency (Medway) was a Labour seat in the 2005 election, and the difference between them and the Conservatives was just over 200 votes (17,333 to 17,120)

I will be voting for the Conservatives. Not because of them or their policies... just because I would like to see a change of government. I don't trust ANY politicians, I think they are all as bad as each other. But based on 13 years of Labour government, I think it's time to give someone else a chance, and the Conservatives are the only ones who really have any hope of beating Labour.

As Obama said... "Change We Need" (although I think he nicked that from Yoda...!)

EDIT: If you want to indicate your preference in secret, just vote and don't post why you are voting that way. I have not made the poll public, so nobody will know what you have voted unless you tell them

Edit by GG on behalf of the club:- Having now consulted with management, the consensus is that in the interests of free speech the poll will be allowed but comments not as unfortunately it is bound to result in political argument / discussion.

Any posts on this thread will be deleted.

2004 MG ZT+ CDTi 160 (sadly now gone!)
2015 BMW 435d GranCoupe XDrive

Last edited by GreyGhost; 14th April 2010 at 21:07.. Reason: added poll info
calibrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2010, 20:40   #2
GreyGhost
Banned

180+ Sport Auto

I have closed this thread for the moment until the management has been consulted as to whether it is permissible within the club rules.

Please see forum FAQ's
In particular.

15. Your political views are yours, and yours alone. Other forums exist for the purpose of debating this topic. You may not use these forums to promote political beliefs or to encourage or persuade others to conform to your views. Criticism or review of Government activities is however permitted, but only if done in a non-abusive and polite manner.

Having now consulted with management, the consensus is that in the interests of free speech the poll will be allowed but comments not as unfortunately it is bound to result in political argument / discussion.

Any posts on this thread will be deleted.

Thread re-opened

Last edited by GreyGhost; 14th April 2010 at 21:08..
GreyGhost is offline   Reply With Quote