Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 15th April 2014, 06:28   #461
lovema75
This is my second home

75 Tourer CDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by seancar View Post
You derseve it dave , still csnt believe this lot lol 1500 quid in a weekend really gob smacked lol. Thought we mite get to 500 at a push.
Cant thank every single member that put in something enough.
Most of you dont know david and most of you will not realise how much you have done for this man.
David is a honest, hard working man, never expects anything for nothing. David is a very proud and has been trying to get himself back on his feet for months now.
Now david will be able to buy himself a tourer and start his gardening bussiness off, I know he will do this david is that sort of chap, sets his mind to something and just gets on with it.
Thank you to every single member who has made this possible you have changed a mans life.
"...you have changed a mans life." Never was a truer word spoken. Once again "thank you" is totally inadequate to thank you all for your incredible kindness - I simply can't believe it. I just can't. I will never understand what I have done to deserve such kindness on the part of so many, nearly all of whom I have never met.

I've not been around this last couple of days much as my son is visiting from 500 miles away, so please don't take my few appearances as a sign of ungratefulness, I will be around more from next week!

Tourer plans are bubbling away nicely, with my new wheels making an entrance soon! You will all be able to follow its ups and downs. Of course being a Rover it won't have any downs...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

P.S Are we up for another competition or are you tired of them and want them binned?

Last edited by lovema75; 15th April 2014 at 06:31..
Old 15th April 2014, 06:34   #462
thomas 75 connie
This is my second home

Rover 75 launch car x2, Rover 800 Vitesse

Thanked 1,083 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovema75 View Post
"...you have changed a mans life." Never was a truer word spoken. Once again "thank you" is totally inadequate to thank you all for your incredible kindness - I simply can't believe it. I just can't. I will never understand what I have done to deserve such kindness on the part of so many, nearly all of whom I have never met.

I've not been around this last couple of days much as my son is visiting from 500 miles away, so please don't take my few appearances as a sign of ungratefulness, I will be around more from next week!

Tourer plans are bubbling away nicely, with my new wheels making an entrance soon! You will all be able to follow its ups and downs. Of course being a Rover it won't have any downs...

P.S Are we up for another competition or are you tired of them and want them binned?
Look mate(i hope you dont mind me calling you that) we are all happyto chip in(i was as i know what its like) please continue with the competitions they break up what could be another boring day.
Hope you find a nice car soon
Thomas
Old 15th April 2014, 06:37   #463
ratsalad
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 CDT Contemporary SE,Tourer - Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovema75 View Post

Good luck David, hope it all pans out for you. I've been a member of several car clubs over the years and NEVER have I seen a response like the one from the members here.

MG / Rover drivers = a better class of owner

Membership Number:
001 607

Past Rover cars: P6 3500S, SD1 3.5, 2 x SD1 2.6, 2 x 820 Si.

Current: Rover 75
Contemporary SE CDTi Tourer, Auto.
https://s20.postimg.cc/g20qde31p/Rover75.jpg

Old 15th April 2014, 06:57   #464
KenR
Loves to post

2.5 V6 Rover 75 saloon

Quote:
Now I AM excited. Can't wait to hear about your choice and the ongoing tale.

Great stuff.

Ken
Old 15th April 2014, 07:30   #465
DAS68
Posted a thing or two

2001 75 CDT Moonstone Green,160 Remap, Hairpins, Half Leather Contemporaryand knob, ZT wheel. TAZU.

Cool

More competitions please!!

Ok, so I did a little recalculation this morning and because I had forgotten the extra fiver I had chipped in last night plus I got a 20 quid donation this morning, the final total is £1,525, (all now sent to the man himself) plus all the other little gifts we have discussed on here. I am now going to ask the mods to close the thread. thanks all for the great responses and nice words.

Mods kindly close this thread please. thanks.

Improvise, Adapt and Overcome
Old 15th April 2014, 07:31   #466
scorpio stu
This is my second home

Jaguar 3.2 Executive

Brilliant !!! Love to get the last word in
Triumph Street Triple R
Old 15th April 2014, 07:34   #467
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

OK then Dave, thread closed as requested.
Closed Thread