Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > S525 OVP The Club Car
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

View Poll Results: What Colour Scheme / Finish Should S525 OVP be?
'Battenberg' (Police Car) 20 12.90%
Arran White 127 81.94%
Don't Care 8 5.16%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th June 2010, 10:09   #1
Rabett_Rover
This is my second home

Rover 75

Default S525 OVP- A Poll, What Colour?

Having looked at some pictures of Rover 75’s liveried up in ‘Battenberg’ as Police cars I think that S525 OVP should be liveried up again when she is restored. I have decided to open up a poll to gauge the opinions of other members

For those of you that don’t know she started off life as a plain Arran White Pre Launch 75 and is currently the oldest known RHD 75 by VIN and the oldest know 75 by registration. She was kept by Rover Group as it then was and used in the Rover 75 Launch Videos. After the Phoenix buy out she became a security car / site Ambulance and patrolled the Longbridge site. During the MG Rover Group era she was loaned out to a TV company at least once and used as a Police Car in the episode of ITV’s Ultimate Force ‘The Class of 1980’. After the MG Rover Crash she remained onsite and at some point was converted to look like an MG ZT. During this time she was used as an Ambulance and Fire Service Car, until a mixture of contaminated fuel and general neglect saw her consigned to the onsite scrap yard. In the summer of 2009 club members negotiated with the MG Motor management to buy the car and the rest is history.

Rabett_Rover is offline   Reply With Quote