Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > MG Rover Custom Car Parts (Rick-Sta's) Shop
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 2nd April 2019, 19:20   #1
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default New! LHD Xenon Headlight Conversions Now Available !!!

NEW!!!!! ROVER 75/MG ZT LHD XENON HEADLIGHT CONVERSIONS NOW AVAILABLE FOR LEFT HAND DRIVE MODELS!!!

After about a year of looking into this, I am happy to announce that I have found a supplier for brand new LHD Xenon Projectors which fit the 75/ZT headlights. These are proper D2S Xenon Projectors identical to the factory original projectors. These xenon projectors are bi-xenon so can be set up to work as the dipped beam and main beam, just like the bi-xenon projectors used for my quad projector upgrades.

These LHD Xenon projectors have been tested and give a clean sharp LHD beam pattern with a perfect cut off line (with the kick up on the right hand side of the beam pattern).

This means I can now offer LHD conversions for Rover 75 and MG ZT headlights for left hand drive models, as we as LHD xenon quad projector upgrades!

The price for LHD Xenon headlight conversions is £135 if you supply the xenon headlights for conversion, or I can supply ready LHD converted Xenon headlights with refurbished headlight lenses for £250 + Shipping.

How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote