Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 23rd November 2015, 08:58   #1
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts
Default I'd like to ask them

I'd like to ask those that planned and carried out the recent murderous act in Paris why? Mind you it has not just happened in Paris so I guess this applies to the other recent events
I'd like to ask them to point to each victim and explain what they had done to make them a target and ask them what they hope to achieve.
I'd now like them to see the aftermath of their actions, the world is still turning, people are defiant and did they achieve what the set out to achieve?

Why target members of the public at random? I could understand the armed forces or politicians. All I see them achieving is hurt, anger, sorry, inconvenience and expense.

I don't understand the hate or the mentality for doing something like this.

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2015, 18:34   #2
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by macafee2 View Post
I'd like to ask those that planned and carried out the recent murderous act in Paris why?

1. I'd like to ask those that planned and carried out the recent murderous act in Paris why? Mind you it has not just happened in Paris so I guess this applies to the other recent events

2. I'd like to ask them to point to each victim and explain what they had done to make them a target and ask them what they hope to achieve.
I'd now like them to see the aftermath of their actions, the world is still turning, people are defiant and did they achieve what the set out to achieve?

3. Why target members of the public at random? I could understand the armed forces or politicians. All I see them achieving is hurt, anger, sorry, inconvenience and expense.

4. I don't understand the hate or the mentality for doing something like this.

macafee2

I’ll try to explain what I think the answer is to your enquiry, although as I have no personal knowledge of the terrorist mind, the following is only a guess at best and hopelessly wrong at worst. I have been wrong before and will be again, something the perpetrators would never admit:

1.The Why: because they can. And do. And are getting away with it.

2.The Achievement: exactly what they wanted to achieve is what they achieved. That is, having a massive effect on their perceived enemy for a tiny loss of stupid and devoted disciples. The fact that the deceased had done nothing wrong goes only to increase the horror and spread dread. They are desperate to foment civil strife in our society, including racial tension against innocent minorities, so they can recruit in ever greater numbers. They rely on the hurt and anger in the hope it turns civilised peoples into raving lunatics that destroy each other and in so doing make their task easier.

3.The killing grounds are far from random. In their eyes they are theatres of blasphemy and apostasy and all the people therein are devil worshippers.

4.The hate and mentality are beyond rational understanding, so again the horror is magnified.

They cannot exist in a vacuum, they need finance, armaments, military intelligence, and safe havens. They get all those things from like minded cooperation from States that have perfected the art of duplicity, some of whom we trust.
Old 23rd November 2015, 18:54   #3
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraymond View Post
1. I'd like to ask those that planned and carried out the recent murderous act in Paris why? Mind you it has not just happened in Paris so I guess this applies to the other recent events

2. I'd like to ask them to point to each victim and explain what they had done to make them a target and ask them what they hope to achieve.

3. Why target members of the public at random? I could understand the armed forces or politicians. All I see them achieving is hurt, anger, sorry, inconvenience and expense.

4. I don't understand the hate or the mentality for doing something like this.

macafee2

I’ll try to explain what I think the answer is to your enquiry, although as I have no personal knowledge of the terrorist mind, the following is only a guess at best and hopelessly wrong at worst. I have been wrong before and will be again, something the perpetrators would never admit:

1.The Why: because they can. And do. And are getting away with it.

2.The Achievement: exactly what they wanted to achieve is what they achieved. That is, having a massive effect on their perceived enemy for a tiny loss of stupid and devoted disciples. The fact that the deceased had done nothing wrong goes only to increase the horror and spread dread. They are desperate to foment civil strife in our society, including racial tension against innocent minorities, so they can recruit in ever greater numbers. They rely on the hurt and anger in the hope it turns civilised peoples into raving lunatics that destroy each other and in so doing make their task easier.

3.The killing grounds are far from random. In their eyes they are theatres of blasphemy and apostasy and all the people therein are devil worshippers.

4.The hate and mentality are beyond rational understanding, so again the horror is magnified.

They cannot exist in a vacuum, they need finance, armaments, military intelligence, and safe havens. They get all those things from like minded cooperation from States that have perfected the art of duplicity, some of whom we trust.
Exactly ! The way I perceive things is they want to turn the world against Islam,by carrying out such atrocities as they have done.
If this happens,then Muslims will become enraged at their treatment by the western world,and then join them. ( They hope)
Old 23rd November 2015, 21:07   #4
klarzy
This is my second home

none but not gone

Thanked 4,247 Times in 3,025 Posts

have you noticed how young they all seem? the terrorists that is...
they have been so easily radicalised by what I can only assume is internet based literature and chat rooms.... you never see an old suicide bomber do you?

that's the difference now, communications media makes it easier for clever manipulators to condition hungry young minds.... it is so sad, gived a different environment I think many would not have done these horrible acts...
Old 23rd November 2015, 21:37   #5
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Did anyone watch the ch4 programme about the British wo,en recruiting others for IS and promoting their hate?
Old 23rd November 2015, 23:14   #6
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Yes, scary. Shouldn't think it did community relations any good at all. I was surprised the undercover spy actually got out alive. There is something of an anomaly though. There was only one 'preacher' amongst those girls - maybe the whole thing is being a bit overblown? Not one man had the nerve to appear in public - using the girls to deflect incoming? Would be true to form.