Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 15th October 2019, 19:46   #1
Mr bountyfull
Gets stuck in

MGZTV8

Cool 51 Plate Manual CDTI Saloon for Sale **** NO LONGER FOR SALE

Hello all

My Car will be up for sale within the next few days. I have been told I can spend no more money on it (Rosie - RO51XYC)

I have a problem alternator, currently(pun) pushing out volts but failed on Sunday while in transit with the boss. I would say the car would be worth repair for someone who is allowed to care. I will take pictures this Friday when given a wash, dirty from the 270 mile journey in bad weather plus the previous two weeks of nearly 1800 miles, it cleans well.

It is a manual CDTI SE with cruise, heated seats, rear blind T4 160Bhp etc and no leaks. It has possibly never been smoked in but as I have only had the car some 34 months covering just over 62k of the total 189900 I cannot say absolutely that it never has not been smoked in. It has 17" Starspoke wheels fitted with Michelin's with a few thousand legal miles left. I think the MOT is until May. I have a set of 15" wheels with no tyre fitted which can go with the sale if required. The car has been serviced every 12k in my ownership with roughly 6500 until the next. The last two have been by me using DMGRS and Millers nano oils. It has been loved!

The car drives really well but has a few issues

1 fan not working was planning to get this done before the next summer so I can get the air con back working (did work fine before - really cool)
2 Rear offside door has a small dent (thumb size and shallow)
3 Rear offside C pillar has an even smaller ding.
3 The near side sill has run over a kerb at some time with the previous owner (Bought by me from him through this site boxing day 2016)
4 Scuffs to bumpers

I am not looking for much but the parts are worth a few hundred so say £250 or over.

I am prepared to drive the car to a new owner during daylight hours at a mutually agreeable time and date.

I would fix this car but a divorce is very expensive!!!!!

Any questions please PM me.

Last edited by Mr bountyfull; 16th October 2019 at 20:36.. Reason: Wheel Type Added
Mr bountyfull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th October 2019, 19:06   #2
Mr bountyfull
Gets stuck in

MGZTV8

Anyone interested please PM your e-mail address and I will forward the photos taken today 18/10/19. The files are too large to upload, sorry.
Old 18th November 2019, 22:08   #3
Mr bountyfull
Gets stuck in

MGZTV8

The car is no longer for sale. Thanks to Mickyboy and Shiner the car is now back on the road and doing me proud.

Regards