Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 1st December 2020, 23:12   #21
AndyN01
This is my second home

Toyota RAV4

Thanked 1,579 Times in 968 Posts

Although the last few posts do not seem to be directly related to the original post it looks like the fiddle/fraud/I hope no one notices behaviours are alive, well and flourishing.

I wonder if it'll ever be the case that truth, honesty and decency are properly rewarded and lies, deceit and corruption have severe consequences?

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/
AndyN01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd December 2020, 07:38   #22
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

When did Johnny Fartpants get a Doctorate?

Who’s next? Dr B. Gonad?
Old 2nd December 2020, 15:18   #23
wraymond
I will find or make a way

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Ah, if only there was at least somebody we could trust! Every HMGOV employee has an axe with which to grind.

The latest letter to MP's in an attempt to swell the vote is actually hopelessly out of date and contained not one jot of anything that was new or progressive but has been seen to be way off mark.

Every scientist (that is allowed to broadcast a contra-view) can only quote research that has been approved by establishment sources.

Every nay-sayer is insulted in offensive terms and up for isolation or 'cancellation' as some kind of sublime idiot. Not that that has happened before of course.

Every business owner is concerned about their business with sympathy for the human condition as a secondary mealy-mouthed platitude.

Now it is rumoured, obviously denied of course, that unless you have been vaccinated you will be denied access to public places of one kind or another.

When Nadhim Zahawi is wheeled out to bluster his steam roller through questions by not answering them, you can be sure the bottom of the barrel is getting cold.

It beats me how anything from HMGOV has any credence when the fault lines are so wide and deep. Even with a huge majority scores of their own side voted against.

The problem we continually have is when they have gone so far down the wrong road there are no more exits and the only course is more of the same or admit to incompetence. That would never do now would it.
Old 4th December 2020, 12:51   #24
wraymond
I will find or make a way

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

Newsnight.

That Emma Barnett is going places. Getting the hang of asking the same questions when faced with deflectors trying to avoid the point.

Newsnight tonight carried reports from various reliable and official sources that Track and Trace and other testing routes were seriously inadequate in their stated and widely reported duties.

There were false positives, false negatives and actual possibilities of secondary transferred infections as a direct result of the testing process. Don’t take my word for it, might be available on catchup.

Also now, the people who where top of the list for vaccination, vulnerable care home residents over 80, are being dropped from the initial vaccine program by a week. That’s curious and ominous for those concerned.

27 days