Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 26th June 2014, 08:05   #1
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts
Default Polite Notice

Can anyone who is sending me ( Clacton Electronics Ltd ) items for repair/returns or otherwise please put their details with the parcel so I can establish who they belong to and what needs doing

This is the third parcel I've had this month with no details of whom has sent it and what I'm supposed to be doing with it

I'm aware we would have spoken about it via phone/email/pm etc but as I'm dealing with many such calls each day it would really help that I don't then have to go back reading through these to work out who has sent what.
This really does slow down productivity so please do add your details and the nature of what needs doing otherwise I will be forced to put these returns on the back burner until I have heard from you!

If the return is something you are sending that was purchased from Sean ( Radioguy ) he will issue you with a returns authorisation document via email.
Please print this off and put it with the returned item please.

Sorry for the rant but this would be of great help to me and also speed up the process of sorting out your request
Old 26th June 2014, 08:23   #2
doopydug
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Hi Jeff,

You should have mine - it was delivered to UPS parcel shop yesterday - I am sure I put in returns note from Sean?

Ian Graham
doopydug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2014, 08:26   #3
Airedale
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Can anyone who is sending me ( Clacton Electronics Ltd ) items for repair/returns or otherwise please put their details with the parcel so I can establish who they belong to and what needs doing

This is the third parcel I've had this month with no details of whom has sent it and what I'm supposed to be doing with it

I'm aware we would have spoken about it via phone/email/pm etc but as I'm dealing with many such calls each day it would really help that I don't then have to go back reading through these to work out who has sent what.
This really does slow down productivity so please do add your details and the nature of what needs doing otherwise I will be forced to put these returns on the back burner until I have heard from you!

If the return is something you are sending that was purchased from Sean ( Radioguy ) he will issue you with a returns authorisation document via email.
Please print this off and put it with the returned item please.

Sorry for the rant but this would be of great help to me and also speed up the process of sorting out your request
Not a "rant" at all. Sounds like a perfectly reasonable and common-sense request to me. See you next Wednesday!

Cheers,

Dave
Airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2014, 08:49   #4
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by doopydug View Post
Hi Jeff,

You should have mine - it was delivered to UPS parcel shop yesterday - I am sure I put in returns note from Sean?

Ian Graham
You Did and I have got it Ian
Old 26th June 2014, 08:54   #5
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airedale View Post
Not a "rant" at all. Sounds like a perfectly reasonable and common-sense request to me. See you next Wednesday!

Cheers,

Dave
Hi Dave,

Looking forward to it Sir
Old 26th June 2014, 09:36   #6
coolcat
This is my second home

Quick update on today and parcels.

So far this morning I have had two SD cards sent to me.
One has no details whatsoever as to whom it is from and what should need doing to it

The Other has the original packing slip with the customer details on it but no reason for why it has been returned?

Also this morning, I have had a neighbour up the road come in with a parcel that he suspected should have come to our shop, not his house.
It is indeed a returned item for us with the return details inside but the wrong address on the postage details, our adress details are clearly marked at the top of the returns document.
If this wasn't an honest neigbour then this expensive item would have been lost

Sorting this lot out and now going back through my emails and pm's to try and find out about the SD cards is going to waist a lot of valuable work time.
Please guys, make sure things are clearly marked as I'm busy enough without dealing with silly things like this.
Old 26th June 2014, 09:37   #7
doopydug
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
You Did and I have got it Ian
Cool - glad to hear it - thanks for letting me know :-)
doopydug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26th June 2014, 09:43   #8
coolcat
This is my second home

Quote:
Originally Posted by doopydug View Post
Cool - glad to hear it - thanks for letting me know :-)
Yours was the easy one Ian

Just to give you an idea, I have received 12 deliveries from various customers this morning, six of which are to do with our club members and 50% of those I'm now having to sort out what is what and from whom!
This gives me less time to deal with advice/repairs/posting out customer orders etc, etc

Arghhhh
Old 26th June 2014, 09:47   #9
coolcat
This is my second home

Along with Ian just to say thanks to Geraint for the return of the item with all the return details.
Let me know when your parcel arrives safe and well
Old 26th June 2014, 12:00   #10
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts

You are not alone in this, about 90% of the old compensators sent back to me, have absolutely no identification included with them. Luckily many reuse the jiffy bag I sent them out in, so sometimes I can see who it was originally sent to. Sometimes I can read the sending postcode, in the stick on stamp, but the rest????

Fair enough, you have sometimes warned me that you are sending it back, but what if three turn up in the same post?

Please guys, if you send anything to anyone it only takes a second to add a little note of explanation inside.

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote