Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th December 2020, 09:38   #1
Flatcoat

None

Default Hello!

Hello all from a new and probably temporary member. First off i am a former ZT-T and 75 Tourer Contemporary auto (with the V8 grille) in the ‘noughties’, both diesel 135 (plus mapped) and bought new. The ZT was simply one of the very best cars i have owned out of 60 plus in the past 42 years. The 75 was ok but suffered the impact of cost cutting and somehow didnt enthuse me. At the time i recall a forum called XPower? In the meantime i have followed the developments of SAIC/MG/Roewe and love looking at old BMC/BL/MGRover research and prototype info on AROnline. However fast forward to 2020 and i have a few mint condition ZT brochures including for the V8, the X Power SV brochure (the one in the case with CD unplayed) and full set of Total MG magazines. to dispose of and prefer they go to an enthusiast. I am not sure of the protocol for such disposals however happy to donate to a member of the forum/club in return for a donation to Crohn's and Colitis. Look forward to hearing from anyone interested. Given they are a bit heavy to post i am south side Huddersfield if that helps.
Flatcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th December 2020, 09:56   #2
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Hi and welcome.
Great gesture for somebody and any donation to a good cause. pretty certain you should have an uptake on the offer.

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th December 2020, 09:11   #3
Flatcoat

None

Bump..... if the brochures do not go by 20th SWMBO says they (or is it me?) are destined for the bin....
Flatcoat is offline   Reply With Quote