Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 21st July 2009, 00:11   #31
NOCTURNAL
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-260SE

We had our own freindly spider last year that had 7 legs so we allways knew it was him LOL, Usually in the evenings while watching Tv you would see himstart running around the floor and we left him be... but every now and again for one reason or another some of them give me the heebee jeebees, so they end up in a glass and beer-mat situation and transported outside untill the next day when they invariably re-appear.

This year we have seen I would say 7-8-9 different 'varieties' 'breeds' or whatever the correct term is lol, lately its the long legged hairlike legged ones, but one I've never seen before a couple of weeks agao was transported as far as the road( not for squashing....just so it might find its way to someone elses house instead as it was extremely menacing looking.
It was almost like a computer model that you might see on that kids program bamzooki... it had un-natural looking form...it was as if it had a suit of armour shiney black very angular sections to the articulation/legs it was like a "frontline special forces with all the gear" looking thing...
I know that sounds weird LOL, but It was very striking, and was almost certainly harmless, as it looked so menacing, nothing would go near it hehe..

any spider experts wanna point me to a pic feel free..

Nick
NOCTURNAL is offline   Reply With Quote