Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 5th March 2023, 09:56   #1
stevehotshot
Regular poster

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE tourer

Default Rover 75 Connoiseur SE+ cdt tourer

FOR SALE is my faithful Rover 75 tourer...unfortunateley i don't think it will pass another MOT without some welding to the sills...also the airbag light is on too.. i have very recently fitted front discs and pad, also one rear disc and pads. the other disc i have , but couldn't get one bolt out of the caliper carrier, seemed like a worn 12mm bolt that i just didn't have anything to fit..can't get a socket on it...as i was jacking up the car i could hear potential crunching noise, but it still lifted car, used axle stand appropriately...the other side was a bit worse, so i jacked it on the swing arm..the disc and oads weren't worn out on the offside so i decided to leave as was for that day...i was thinking of buying another car anyway, as the wife want something with a higher seat for getting in and out of.(she has a Mini Countryman SD)...So i've bought a Yeti!! sorry guys, but i know i'll miss Rovers..had 3 75's in a row, a 45 before that and a couple of SD1's many years ago, V8's. so i need to shift my rover 75, SPARES OR REPAIR asap..it has a private reg S21 RVR.. which i can leave on if purchased, or i can retain it, and maybe have a 75 again in the future.. (really, if it wasn't for the wife wanting a higher seat, then i'd probably have kept it)

New steering rack only 3ooo miles ago
Premium front bumper/panel
new starter contacts fitted..starts first time every time
4 new discs, (3 fitted) pads also
Still MOT'd til 11 april
inside full leather seats fully working
car has done 142k and engine is still lovely, gearbox too still on original clutch but drives fine, no sign of slip..
remapped to 160...plus ive fitted a Ronbox i already had..yes it did make a difference'
bad bits are sills towards rear, airbag light on.
brake wear light on..haven't fitted new wear sensor yet
rear arches bubbling a bit..i'd bought the paint etc to do this job, but all other jobs seemed to get in the way..i was waitng for the better weather to arrive.

looking for around £300 without plate or £550 with S21 RVR still on.

Thanks for looking...a quick sale would be handy as car is very driveable, still used daily, and has been absolutely reliable since i've had it with routine maintenance and consumables obviously.
i may be able to deliver depending on location...Thanks

Last edited by stevehotshot; 5th March 2023 at 12:18..
stevehotshot is offline   Reply With Quote