Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 24th January 2021, 14:48   #1
shiner
Regional Secretary London South & West

Default For Sale: Rover 2.5 KV6 Connoisseur SE Automatic 2002

** NOW SOLD AND COLLECTED*

I'm reluctantly selling very lovely my Rover 75 Connoisseur SE 2.5 Auto.

First registered in October 2002 this model has a compete service history with previous MoTs and lots of receipts

The car is in it's original Wedgewood Blue paint, which is excellent bar a small scuff under the OSR light cluster. On the front is an optional full chrome grille, which sets it off a treat. The Serpent Alloys are all recently refurbished and shod with branded all season tyres. The rear parking sensors are all present and working correctly.

Inside, this example boasts heated electric seats with 3 settings memory function. The seats are in excellent condition, - including the piping. There's also an electric rear blind fitted, which works perfectly. Other options on this care include rain sensing wipers and an auto dimming rear view mirror. The factory slide/tilt sunroof's drains have been kept clean so the interior is completely dry. Talking of which, the Symphony ICE system's 6-CD cassette stack is in the glovebox, and works faultlessly.

Mechanically it's also in excellent health. The car was recently serviced and the timing belts / water pump were replaced in January 2021 , following a weeping water pump previously replaced in 2018. It was a real quality job done too - well, it would be seeing as it's my job! The mot was last month and car passed without any advisory items.

If I was to be picky about the car, the passenger front seatbelt is a bit slow to retract, but that's about it.

Any questions and additional images please ask or call on 07557 221684 might be easier

Thanks.

£1495

Andy
T4.KV6 belt special tools
[2002 MG ZT 2.5 177 manual Starlight silver
2004 MG ZT-T 1.8T 160 manual green

Last edited by shiner; 28th February 2021 at 17:39..
shiner is offline   Reply With Quote