Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 26th May 2009, 13:24   #1
gepeziste

Rover 75 Connoisseur SE 2001

Default FS: R75 Connoisseur SE V6 2.0

Due to a change in circumstances I'll finally have to part with my 75

The car is currently in Paris in an underground carpark. I wanted to register it in France, but asI won't be able to use it, there is no point going through the expense and time. It will soon be back in New Malden, Surrey if someone is interested.

It's a 2litre KV6 in manual and 118k miles on the clock.
It comes with all the usual goodies found on a Connoisseur SE. The CD changer has been removed from the glove box and a Harman Kardon Ipod system installed.
It is mechanically very sound and pulls well. The cambelts have been replaced in August '08 along with the thermostat and housing.
The exterior is also quite good with the regular few stone chips to the front and the tiny dings on the sides due to people using your car as a doorstop at the supermarket (I'm just being picky). There is a visible mark on the rear bumper where the previous owner must have reversed into a bollard (despite having parking sensors ) and a few airline cracks in the rear lens (repaired). Otherwise, everything else is as it should as you can see from the pics and the car still feels as tight as a drum.

A few pics here (a few months old, but still in same condition) with the union alloys on. It currently has 18" with MG centre caps but the unions will be thrown in as a lot.
Any questions or more pics, just ask.
Obviously, I would like the best price for it but I'm not quite sure how much I can expect. Somewhere around £2k would be nice.

Last edited by Simon; 26th May 2009 at 14:41.. Reason: Removed superfluous non-existent images that are stored on your PC rather than the internet.
Closed Thread