Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Social Forums > Social Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th June 2019, 15:57   #11
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool The building of the bed..............................

.................................................. .... Was not as easy as I thought it would be. Took me nigh on an hour to piece it all together. And changed the sheets, pillow cases and put on my Poppy duvet. Chris65's other 'alf Pam gave me some duvet clips. They work a treat. So with my Val scatter cushions on the bed it was done. I slid the spare bed under and it all looked neat.

Went to bed at at 10pm last night and my bladder work me up at 05.30 this morning, and the scatter cushions were still on the bed. Decided to stay up and get on with clearing away. Got dressed and downstairs to make the tea. Managed to incinerate the toast. Cleared away some boxes away upstairs. Then set about getting the telly set up. Allen came round and he set about getting the magic box
working but it took time as the previous house owner had hidden all the cables behind an ingenious shelf unit. But Allen persevered with it. Finally got it all working after we popped back to his house to see if he had a female aerial connector.

Val made us both a bacon and mushroom sandwich washed down with a mug tea. Very great full for that. Back to the house via the old house to collect a few bits.
Then we set about clearing the empty boxes away to the garage. All the stuff I want to sell was re-boxed and that that also ended up in the garage.
Time was marching on so Allen took his leave whilst I cleaned up.

Another day tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

onen hag oll

Last edited by FLYING BANANA; 13th June 2019 at 06:01.. Reason: Missin'...............
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote