Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 24th March 2021, 10:50   #1
Seanalf
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 CDTi Connie

Default Xtrons and Bluetooth

Morning all. I have a strange issue and was wondering if anyone else had this and what they did to resolve.

Xtrons unit PR7846B Android 8.1 unit. All installed, working fine. All connected and nav etc working perfectly.

Samsung S20 plus connected and used as a hot spot, no issues, internet runs well with a not bad signal (BBC Sounds is crystal clear), Bluetooth connects, music playback is stable and again, crystal, incoming calls, perfect and no sound issues, so here's the problem:

When I call out, it dials, connects and instantly drops the call the moment the other person picks up. This happens on voice command, manual dial and through phone book. they ring me back, fine, no issues.

Emailed Xtrons and they have suggesting buying one of their WiFi antenna https://xtrons.co.uk/wifi-antenna-wifi004# as and I quote "The BT antenna of this head unit is built in with the wifi antenna"?

Anyone have any ideas? I'm going to try calls with the hot spot turned off after re-installing the phone, but after that, kinda stuck

Born; Wednesday, 3rd October 2001 @ 16:00:16
The 34,336th 75 to run off the production line of 112,381
This was the 4,730th 75 CDT Connoisseur to be made out of 10,898
This was the 2,647th 75 in White Gold Metallic (code: GMN) to be made out of 12,251 White Gold Metallic 75s

To do
MK2 dials with IPK, FBH repair, headlining repair (again!) and some cosmetics.
Seanalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th March 2021, 23:29   #2
mbonwick
Gets stuck in

Connoisseur SE 1.8 Auto Saloon

My first port of call would be an MCU update - the bluetooth code in the Chinese headunits is a known weakness.

If you can share a screenshot of Settings -> About it should be possible to figure out what update(s) there are for the unit.
mbonwick is offline   Reply With Quote