Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Traders Shops & Members Spares For-Sale > Members Own Spares For Sale
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 20th August 2019, 18:51   #1
John3:16
Avid contributor

2.0 V6 Connoisseur Auto

Default ROVER HEAD GASKET SET K SERIES, 25, 45, 75, MG, ETC & Cylinder Engine Torx Bolts

Hi

Now that the 'Mrs' has finally moved her junk out of 'my' garage I am able to find those items that I needed months ago when I was rebuilding a Rover 75 for a friend but couldn't find the parts at the time. I ended up having to duplicate my order for parts.

I now have a Rover Head Gasket set K series, 25, 45, 75, MG, ETC & Cylinder Engine Torx Bolts spare and requiring a good home!

I have them on eBay at the moment at £37.99 but if any member needs them I will post, for free, to anywhere in the Uk (including Islands off Scotland, Northern Ireland, etc) for £34

See eBay item 202738874683

It also includes a free oil filter ... must be the bargain of the year?

If you are going to the Humber Bridge Meet on 30 August or Otely on 8 September please let me know and I'll reduce the price to £30 for the lot.

Regards

Neill

2.0 Petrol V6 75 Connoisseur Auto "Ginnie" ...finally stopped that darn thermostat from leaking !!
John3:16 is offline   Reply With Quote