Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: London & The South
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 13th July 2014, 12:17   #1
brickie501
Regular poster

MG ZT

Lightbulb Alternative Occasional Venue Options

Hope newbie question is OK but does anyone ever go to Classic Car Breakfasts (Sundays) at White Lion Antiques on Hartford Bridge near Hartley Wintney?

http://www.whitelionantiques.co.uk/c...-car-meetings/

Obviously our cars are not generally old enough to be considered 'classics' but I figure many of us enthusiasts might have wider 'petrol head' interests too...
... and they appear to be up for more modern 'classics'...
... and there is an MG 'featured marque' day coming up on 24 Aug 14

I'm hoping to go along with my Reliant Scimitar GTE (sorry - it is Rover V8 powered though!) but would anyone be interested in making a showing on 24th of August?

Calendar for the remainder of the year looks like this:

13th July Italian
27th July Replica/Kit cars
10th August Triumph
24th August MG
14th September Austin Healey
28th September Jaguar
12th October Ford
26th October Morris
9th November Austin
14th December TBA

Please be aware these would not be official 75 & ZT Owners Club meets and as such not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Last edited by brickie501; 16th November 2014 at 15:53.. Reason: Adding further suggestion
brickie501 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th November 2014, 16:09   #2
brickie501
Regular poster

MG ZT

Default Alternative Venues

Have been to a few of the White Lion Antiques breakfasts - sometimes it was even possible to start there then travel on to the Star / Ely.

One last meeting for this year - 14th December. I'll have to chose between ZT & the Scimitar - anyone else up for attending?

Another thought - how about a REME Museum of Technology, Arborfield meet?

This will be closing next year as part of the relocation of Arborfield Garrison to the former RAF Lyneham site - so could be your last chance to visit!

They occasionally host club events (usually VW as there is a wartime connection) so I could look into it if people are interested - I have my own 'gold card membership', know a few people who work there & have even been an 'exhibit' in the past

Good size car park & something else to look around. There is only a small café on site but several pubs close by
brickie501 is offline   Reply With Quote