Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24th September 2018, 07:07   #41
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

Well that escalated quickly

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
Old 24th September 2018, 07:15   #42
wullie480
This is my second home

Thanked 1,022 Times in 786 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by topman View Post
Well that escalated quickly
Like a few threads nowadays

everyone should keep calm and carry on.
Old 24th September 2018, 07:42   #43
ratchet
Posted a thing or two

ZT-T + CTDI

When I dealt with my car park bump (no one was in my car at the time), I did inform my insurance company, and I also informed them that I would be dealing with the matter myself - they had no problems with this.

I have of course had to declare the claim for the past 3 years, and my premiums have been loaded even though it was none of my fault and I had fully protected NCB.

The most annoying thing was being harassed for a month or 2 by numerous ambulance chasers after the claim had been settled. Presumably they got my details from an insurance claims database............so why did they bother hassling me if they knew the claim had been settled

Last edited by ratchet; 24th September 2018 at 08:36..
Old 24th September 2018, 09:50   #44
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratchet View Post
When I dealt with my car park bump (no one was in my car at the time), I did inform my insurance company, and I also informed them that I would be dealing with the matter myself - they had no problems with this.

I have of course had to declare the claim for the past 3 years, and my premiums have been loaded even though it was none of my fault and I had fully protected NCB.

The most annoying thing was being harassed for a month or 2 by numerous ambulance chasers after the claim had been settled. Presumably they got my details from an insurance claims database............so why did they bother hassling me if they knew the claim had been settled
that's exactly what happened with me, albeit not in a car park, but the car was parked up.

I notice you made the comment I did thought of when I got my premium after my bump, about having a protected no claims bonus. I didnt understand this until I sat and thought about it. Your bonus is not affected, however your premium has, because you are now a higher risk (apparently). Instead of getting a 70% discount on a £1000 premium, you are getting a 70% discount on a £1200 premium. It is infuriating, as when I always protected my bonus, I believed that it was protecting the risk (keeping the premium at least the same if not lower, as I got older), but it isnt, it is protecting the discount.

When the ambulance chasers call, I ask them when the accident was, which they ignore, then I inquire how much I can get for amnesia. That's when they hang up lol. If you are getting lots of calls about this, and I get at least 1 per week on my mobile, sign up to HERE. It worked extremely well for my landline (from 3 per day! to 3 per year!), but at the time they were not dealing with mobile numbers - this has since changed, but I have no experience of it ............. yet

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!

Last edited by clf; 24th September 2018 at 09:54..
Old 24th September 2018, 14:16   #45
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clf View Post
that's exactly what happened with me, albeit not in a car park, but the car was parked up.

I notice you made the comment I did thought of when I got my premium after my bump, about having a protected no claims bonus. I didnt understand this until I sat and thought about it. Your bonus is not affected, however your premium has, because you are now a higher risk (apparently). Instead of getting a 70% discount on a £1000 premium, you are getting a 70% discount on a £1200 premium. It is infuriating, as when I always protected my bonus, I believed that it was protecting the risk (keeping the premium at least the same if not lower, as I got older), but it isnt, it is protecting the discount.

When the ambulance chasers call, I ask them when the accident was, which they ignore, then I inquire how much I can get for amnesia. That's when they hang up lol. If you are getting lots of calls about this, and I get at least 1 per week on my mobile, sign up to HERE. It worked extremely well for my landline (from 3 per day! to 3 per year!), but at the time they were not dealing with mobile numbers - this has since changed, but I have no experience of it ............. yet
I did that once. No accident but kept getting calls saying.I believe you had a non fault accident in last 3 years. ? I got so sick of saying no wrong person. I answered yes it affected my memory, I have no recollection of any such event. CLICK!

Last edited by RPWC; 24th September 2018 at 19:42..
Old 24th September 2018, 15:24   #46
ratchet
Posted a thing or two

ZT-T + CTDI

Quote:
If you are getting lots of calls about this, and I get at least 1 per week on my mobile, sign up to HERE. It worked extremely well for my landline (from 3 per day! to 3 per year!), but at the time they were not dealing with mobile numbers - this has since changed, but I have no experience of it ............. yet
Ta for the info, I'm sure it'll help others, but I managed to solve the problem by moving to France
Old 24th September 2018, 19:59   #47
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy frog View Post
Oh you really are not on the right page !

You did edit my post, to be honest I wouldn't have minded if you said you made a mistake, despite a perfectly placed insertion with no continuation mistakes.

I made no comments about your wife.

What I said was,
"The fact that you had to ask your legal eagle about your fabricated question in the first place says more than you realise." post 32 and 33 (remember the Lie one you deleted) 30 mins after me answering. Already talking about leaving because you had no answer for your lie!

So you can take that one off your pity list. trying to dilute and distract from the very simple self dug hole your trying to crawl out of.
Your just trying to find sympathy through emotional blackmail. whats it going to be next ,your 3 legged 1 eye cat? Why should you not continue to help other members especially with your monetarised egotistical description of your Legal eagle. Rather than leaving crying in your hanky. Just because you messed up on this occasion,

My comment about having an affair with an English teacher was in the hope that someone would help you with reading. ( that is called sarcastic Humour )

As for "Totally uncalled for". I notice you quickly deleted your outright lie From post 32 when I challenged you in post 33, however still capturing and quoting you in 33 ( you cant delete that can you)
Why did you try to erase all trace of your lie, and now your telling more lies trying to leave with some words of support at my expense.

listen I can have a laugh with anyone take constructive criticism listen to and value other opinions and beliefs accept and be told when I'm wrong. But when you persist with lies. I'm not going to ignore it.
You have been given a few honourable escape routes, but still persist to lie.And now your portraying yourself as wounded and looking for sympathy.
Previous good character never got me off a speeding fine. I just cant see your logic other than emotional blackmail.
Would it make you feel better if other people didn't read the full story and just responded to your lying sob story at my expense, would it ?. is that what your hoping for.

P.S I've had a bellyful of this.Call me names vent your views and opinion's if you want, I'm not interested. But stop telling your Lies
Jesus H Christ, you lost your prescription for Ritalin or what!

I do hope you average of 17 post per year have been better than this?
Old 25th September 2018, 01:57   #48
crazy frog
Avid contributor

MG ZTT Cdti 135 + Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Jesus H Christ, you lost your prescription for Ritalin or what!

I do hope you average of 17 post per year have been better than this?
"Jesus H Christ, you lost your prescription for Ritalin or what!
I do hope you average of 17 post per year have been better than this?"

Dear Trikey Andy.
Well initially it was a surprise until I looked into it.
Thankyou for exercising your right to express your opinions . Quite refreshing and revealing to hear honesty.
It doesn't take much for someone to show their true colours, does it?
However the post has nothing to do with you ! and everything to do with a lying trouble causing slandering 1/2 whit.

You say.
"I do hope you average of 17 post per year have been better than this?"

(I wont edit and correct your spelling) A simple deductive analisist says you don't have a clue what you are commenting on other than your Ambulance chasing ambition to achieve 20,000 posts.

(And thankyou for NOT editing my post and NOT telling multiple lies about me. like the post you are commenting on. I only have a 1 man internet Army so I have to defend "Myself", and cant rely upon rectum lickers to blindly rally to my aid without knowing the facts.)

Can you please send me some of your Tablets that you mention. I'm assuming you have experience of these and not just shooting in the dark like some ill informed imbiciles, It sounds like they work for you. Nothing better than first hand clinical factual experience, opposed to second hand reading the leaflet in the box, and diving in blind.

I didn't realise "17 posts per year" was frowned upon. Perhaps you would care to elaborate on this point for the benefit of all us lesser members

Actually 16.4 mathematically rounded down to 16 since 2007 but hey who's interested in facts ?
I must try harder at ambulance chasing to get my score up. Do I get any points to spend in the real world .or just a following of rectum lickers .

Anyway thankyou again Andy. Paul.

ps Thankyou for your 4 word post helping me with my starter solenoid."It’s your starter solenoid"
pps WOW we have both just got another post on the score board. Think I will have another shandy this coming weekend to celebrate.

Doesn't anybody think before they open their derogatory trap, hoping that it will land on an illiterate docile poor brain dead mentally challenged imbecile soft target.

Sorry if this conversation is to long for anybody, Its my fault I got past the caveman 4 grunt stage about a thousand Grandfathers ago.
People who are obviously not interested in intellectual factual issues keep your noses out, and do not try to intimidate someone else with "YOUR" prized 20,000 posts. Belittling someone who has only a few posts.

It doesn't work in the real world. And it doesn't work here !

You only have another 120 or so ambulance chasing nose in, gate crashes to complete your 20,000 . Good luck. Do you think you will make it by the end of the Month are you having a Party, If you invite me I promise to act Brain Dead.
Old 25th September 2018, 03:25   #49
neilll
Gets stuck in

MG ZT,MG ZT-T

WOW,
Very amusing for us by standers but doesn`t show some of you guys in the best light! lets not start another "war"
Lets all kiss and make up
neil
Old 25th September 2018, 05:25   #50
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

Quote:
It worked extremely well for my landline (from 3 per day! to 3 per year!), but at the time they were not dealing with mobile numbers - this has since changed, but I have no experience of it ............. yet
Just get them to send the paperwork through and it will come with a postage prepaid envelope. Wrap a red brick in brown paper and attach prepaid envelope to the package and of course with who it is from, they will soon get the message.

The other thing I do is ask if they can hang on for a couple of mins and usually they can, I just leave them hanging on while I get on with what ever I was doing. One was still asking me if I was still there after 20 mins? I reply yes I wont be much longer.
Closed Thread