Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 12th November 2009, 18:57   #11
ALPACA
Gets stuck in

MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pab View Post
you will not be disappointed...great product.

I was a die hard fan of another leather care product until I joined the forum, and with so many recommendations I thought I'd give the Gliptone leather cleaner and conditioners a whirl....

I'm now a total convert thanks to ease of application, the way it brings the old and crinkled leather back to life, and that smell........

Wonderful stuff
MG HS EXCLUSIVE DCT - Dynamic Red Tri-Coat with Sardana red Bader leather interior. K&N filter.Weathershields.Mudflaps.Sundshades.Slot mats.Quilted rear seat protector.Latch guards.Fabric & rubber mats.Fabric & rubber Loadliners.Full alloy spare.MG seatbelt covers.Aussie chrome tailgate strip & bumper protector.Autoglymn lifeshine.Indonesian tailgate badge.Chrome steering wheel cover.
ALPACA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th November 2009, 13:47   #12
nairda
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon ConnSE CDTi 2003 in luvverly Moonstone Green, van Aaken SmartBox/RoverRon Synergy

I echo all the endorsements regarding Gliptone. It does what it says on the ti...bottle....

Another tip. If, like my 75, your has Sandstone leather, the chances of scuff marks on the back of the front seats from passengers' shoes are high. To remove these marks I used JML Magic Eraser and a bit of elbow grease and then finished off with Gliptone.

Also, to maintain that 'like new' leather smell, the Yankee Candle leather scented car air fresheners are great...

Member No. 971
nairda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th November 2009, 16:22   #13
Kearton
Gets stuck in

MG ZT-T CDTi

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairda View Post
I echo all the endorsements regarding Gliptone. It does what it says on the ti...bottle....

Another tip. If, like my 75, your has Sandstone leather, the chances of scuff marks on the back of the front seats from passengers' shoes are high. To remove these marks I used JML Magic Eraser and a bit of elbow grease and then finished off with Gliptone.

Also, to maintain that 'like new' leather smell, the Yankee Candle leather scented car air fresheners are great...
Gliptone also do a 'Smell of leather' air freshener product which is good. It is a piece of fibre board impregnated with an oil that evaporates which is fitted under a seat. I found it a bit overpowering at first but it gets better over time. I think perhaps it would be best to fit it with part of the wrapper still on to reduce the rate of emission.

Regards,
Kearton
Kearton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st November 2009, 17:26   #14
Graham1961
Moderator / RS East Scotland

Rover 75 1.8 Conn Se saloon

Default Gliptone Leather cleaner/conditioner

I have just purchased Gliptone leather cleaner/conditioner following good reviews, and after Pab showed me on my car and i admit it's very impressive, and the smell is addictive.
Graham1961 is offline   Reply With Quote