Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th November 2019, 20:49   #1
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts
Default BT sport rant

My wife wants to go on holiday during the football season and I want to watch as many Liverpool matches as I can. As I have BT sport I thought no problem take my laptop, log into my BT.com account and watch football.

I rang BT sport to check and yes I can do that, brilliant.

So why the rant?

Gut feeling that the call taker was talking trash.

Emailed the CEO, explained my issue and asked he checked and got back to me. One of his staff called me today and... I bet you've guessed.
No I cant watch BT sport outside of the EU and the BT.com web site will know I'm not in the EU and block me.

I would have been beyond furious had I logged onto my lap top 5 minutes before a match only to find I was blocked.

Why oh why is BT customer services so poor?
It breaks my heart every time I contact BT and get such service, I did 35 years with the company and believed it was every employees responsibility to make the company better. The unpaid hours I put in, evenings, weekends and even on holiday.
There just is not the will to give quality customer service, I've listened to staff giving poor service and it has made me cringe. It does not matter what grade the people are, senior manager to call centre staff.
Some staff knowing there is a problem don't think it is their job to sort it... I just do as I'm told or I told the manager, not my job to chase it is the attitude.

I have emailed ESPN asking if they will be showing the matches I want and how do I access the viewing.

macafee2
macafee2 is online now   Reply With Quote