Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11th September 2019, 23:00   #11
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Well for what it's worth I reckon the deadline should be extended slightly to include the Holland trip pictures, after all it's not often something, along these lines occurs.

A week cannot make that much difference to the print order of the calendars

Brian

P.S. when was Bob at Nigel Farrage's house
Old 12th September 2019, 12:17   #12
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-sta View Post
Just submitted my entry Paul Let me know if it comes through as the first email always goes missing every year for some reason lol
It came through Rick, but it's not high enough resolution it's 1105 x 735 but needs to be a minimum of 2480 x 1748. Can you email the original as a jpeg attachment instead?
Old 12th September 2019, 12:27   #13
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post
Well for what it's worth I reckon the deadline should be extended slightly to include the Holland trip pictures, after all it's not often something, along these lines occurs.

A week cannot make that much difference to the print order of the calendars
A valid point Brian, I have an issue with time in terms of getting the submissions in, giving the team time to vote, designing a cover and after sending it all off, waiting to receive a hard copy proof before the print run is done. I am working on the Rugby World Cup from Next Wednesday which means I'm away from home staying over in Maidstone most days for the first three weeks and then I fly out to Japan for three weeks for the tail end of the tournament before getting back the Monday before the NEC (when we have to have them delivered by) which is on the Thursday, hence trying to get it done as soon as poss.

When are you all back from Holland? I may be able to extend the deadline by a week but that's probably it

BTW, Raspberrycai and R75800sd1 both of your submissions landed and are in the post #2
Old 12th September 2019, 14:41   #14
mininuts
This is my second home

Cooper S 210

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinabrian View Post

P.S. when was Bob at Nigel Farrage's house

2016 MINI Cooper S 210 : 2000 Rover 75 CDT Classic SE : 2009 Freelander 2 GS : 2000 Mini Cooper Sport : 1986 Mini Mayfair : 1980 Mini Pickup : 1971 Mini Cooper S
Old 12th September 2019, 15:18   #15
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
It came through Rick, but it's not high enough resolution it's 1105 x 735 but needs to be a minimum of 2480 x 1748. Can you email the original as a jpeg attachment instead?
That's odd, the image I sent has a 6016 x 4000 resolution. I've sent it through again as a JPG. Not sure if uploading it onto hotmail's one drive reduces the size of the image maybe.
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Old 12th September 2019, 18:16   #16
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts
Talking

Quote:
A valid point Brian, I have an issue with time in terms of getting the submissions in, giving the team time to vote, designing a cover and after sending it all off, waiting to receive a hard copy proof before the print run is done. I am working on the Rugby World Cup from Next Wednesday which means I'm away from home staying over in Maidstone most days for the first three weeks and then I fly out to Japan for three weeks for the tail end of the tournament before getting back the Monday before the NEC (when we have to have them delivered by) which is on the Thursday, hence trying to get it done as soon as poss.

When are you all back from Holland? I may be able to extend the deadline by a week but that's probably it

BTW, Raspberrycai and R75800sd1 both of your submissions landed and are in the post #2
Back home Tuesday 24th Paul
Old 12th September 2019, 18:54   #17
marinabrian

MG ZT

Thanked 10,837 Times in 5,718 Posts

Quote:

We would all be back on the 23rd Paul, however I'd say it would be eminently possible to email some shots from the Boxtel show on the 22nd, or even some continental shots enroute on the 20th

I was speaking to Ian, and he thought it would be rather nice to capture the furthest away meet in the history of the club in the calendar.

Brian
Old 12th September 2019, 21:43   #18
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Well that would be great if you can get them to me during your trip Brian. A nice group shot for the cover would be appreciated, or a collective one for one of the month pages?

I’ll try and delay as long as I can then, so please do remember to take some for me
Old 13th September 2019, 11:28   #19
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rick-sta your resized picture has landed and is in post #2 now
Old 13th September 2019, 14:51   #20
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Rick-sta your resized picture has landed and is in post #2 now
Thanks
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Closed Thread