Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Closed Thread

Old 27th June 2019, 19:23   #1
bilzin
Avid contributor

Rover 75 V6 Connoisseur

Talking Karma ?

I'm Using my Dad's login to tell this amusing (to me anyway) recent occurence.

Pops was driving to the town centre when, as he was leaving a roundabout 2 'youths' both riding the same ramshackle 'bicycle' rode straight in front of him causing him to lock his wheels, during which one of the faectops booted the bonnet of his much loved 75 Connoisseur.
He was treated to a verbal and attempted physical attack until Pops produced his 'little friend' whereupon the bravisimos decided to continue their vocal harassment from a safer distance....what bravery !
It is obvious that none of these scumbags were aware of Dad's 22 years service in the RAF Regiment, nor my 15 in 40 Commando or my bro's in 2 Brigade Parachute Reg.
All of the foregoing was captured on dash cam and although Dad wanted to pass this info onto the local noddies, I am certain that a gentle 'beasting' would serve more purpose than a 'talking to' by a WI magistrate and associated 'Deborah' from Social Services

I doubt if any of the aforementioned Brain Restrictor wearers have either the literacy or intelligence to peruse this missive, but be aware.....

The Oldies have now had enough of your playground antics and retribution is a coming sooner than later

Last edited by bilzin; 27th June 2019 at 19:25..
Old 27th June 2019, 20:34   #2
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

The problem these days is that these scumbags don’t expect any retaliatory action. Well they have been allowed to do what they like. Nothing like seeing their faces when he who has no body balance gets a push in the right place, if you know what I mean. Good on your father for standing up to these idiots. I would also report it to the boys in blue, presented with camera evidence.
Old 27th June 2019, 21:33   #3
bilzin
Avid contributor

Rover 75 V6 Connoisseur

Default Thanks

Thanks for the message, But my lads Angus and James have, like me, totally had enough of reading of all the knife crime, elderly assaults and rapes, burglaries etc carried out by sPitheads who have so obviously never been shown the right direction by their 'parents'
My lads have seen just about enough, and today's incident has spurred the pair of them to now take direct action in order to maybe restore some sort of balance. and we fully realise that the 'noddies' are bound by home office R&Rs, but after over 6 years in the states, I now see just what a joke the british judicial system has become, and cannot see an improvement until 'suspended' and 'asbo' and 'referral' are no longer the language of the judiciary.
Old 28th June 2019, 11:05   #4
Astraeus
Regional Secretary North Scotland

MG ZS Exclusive 1.0T Auto 2022

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,058 Posts
Default Picture the scene....

On a similar vein ...this was witnessed....by close family..

High school nut job (17or 18) thinks it is a good idea to chuck stones over the 6 foot school fence at passing cars. This goes on for a while....until....

He picks the owner of a new BMW who is ...well known in area....

Stone bounces off his bonnet.....

Said driver....stretches to a halt....gets out ...vaults over fence.....the rest of the crowd scatter but nut case too surprised......

Kicks the living day lights out of him....tells the little charmer....
'If you come near my car I will repeat this until message gets through your thick skull....oh yes....if you complain to anyone...this will be repeated ....
Same if I hear you have hit anybody else's car. Clear.....'

Needless to say the aforementioned idiot decided to say nought.

Funny thing is the stone throwing stopped! Oh yes and staff that may just have seen it of course saw nothing.

Old 28th June 2019, 11:17   #5
topman
This is my second home

MG ZT-T 190

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilzin View Post
Pops produced his 'little friend' whereupon the bravisimos decided to continue their vocal harassment

I daren't ask what 'his little friend' is

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/
Old 28th June 2019, 11:49   #6
Hopeso13
Regular poster

None at the moment

Unfortunately these days of bringing up our youngsters in a liberal regime a swift and explained kicking is just what is needed. Just don't let anyone see you doing it as all too often the snowflake brigade love to protest as long as it doesn't happen to them.
Old 28th June 2019, 12:29   #7
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Probably best not to go plod, as when "deborah" (brilliant lol) gets involved and finds out how terrible the scrotes lives have been (boo hoo) , your father would be brought up on charges for upsetting them or some form of child abuse.

It is a sad fact t of life here in ni, that such incidents are on the rise due to the peace process. In days gone, persistent offenders were "controlled" locally, with knee cap scarring being seen as the badge of honour, but only until a wheel chair became necessary after the next beating. It did keep things under control, and any claims gained from the nio were "confiscated" (although that was sadly used for other uses). Search YouTube for "divis hoods" and you'll see how bad it has become. (It did happen before, but was nowhere near as prolific).

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
Old 28th June 2019, 15:53   #8
m2n
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 2004 Contemporary SE 2.5 Auto

Default Not in the USA

If that was in the USA, it would have just been a matter of taking out of the glove box,your legal registered magnum(not ice cream) and had swift justice
She was the: 103,715th 75 to run off production line, out of 112,381
She was the: 382nd 75 2.5 V6 Contemporary SE to be made out of 686
She was the: 1,415th 75 in Firefrost Red (code CEV) to be made out of 2,089 Firefrost Red 75's
Old 28th June 2019, 18:24   #9
T16
I really should get out more.......

ZT CDTi 135, ZT260SE

Putin is correct.

Liberalism is basically responsible for the total breakdown of societal standards.

It is disgusting and needs to be stopped.

Human beings are not intelligent enough, motivated enough, and morally minded enough to make a truly liberal "democracy" work yet.

We need a style of rule as conservative as Russia/Eastern Europe, as the Anglosphere with all the liberal left wing garbage is destroying itself, while strongly authoritarian countries such as China are nation building and taking the world by storm.

While the west worries about some trannies pro-nouns, China lays 30,000km of high speed rail. Slow clap.

Also the amount of fat/obese chicks in Russia is FAR less, but over in the west we proliferate the absolute LIE that "you can be healthy at any size" garbage.

Just stop the madness train now please.

Last edited by T16; 28th June 2019 at 18:27..
Old 28th June 2019, 20:23   #10
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by T16 View Post
Putin is correct.

Liberalism is basically responsible for the total breakdown of societal standards.

It is disgusting and needs to be stopped.

Human beings are not intelligent enough, motivated enough, and morally minded enough to make a truly liberal "democracy" work yet.

We need a style of rule as conservative as Russia/Eastern Europe, as the Anglosphere with all the liberal left wing garbage is destroying itself, while strongly authoritarian countries such as China are nation building and taking the world by storm.

While the west worries about some trannies pro-nouns, China lays 30,000km of high speed rail. Slow clap.

Also the amount of fat/obese chicks in Russia is FAR less, but over in the west we proliferate the absolute LIE that "you can be healthy at any size" garbage.

Just stop the madness train now please.
Yes, Putin is an upstanding leader who should be thanked for his input into society.. tell that to the Skripal's.

And what's wrong with fat chicks? shall we round them all up and put them on a diet?

You sir are an utter c0ck.