Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24th July 2021, 14:52   #14
Rogue
I really should get out more.......

75 CDT SE 160 Saloon

Thanked 1,096 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil th Barrow View Post
Thank you Pete. Iv used Richer Sounds for years. Iv bought DVD Blue ray, DAB radio and a turn table just to mention a few. Th telly i had from them is a 11 year old LG and is still working with no previous problems at all. But thought its time to get a smart telly after using them on holiday and finding that they suit my needs. Only gripe would be advert removel or th ability to fast forward them... ? Is there a away around these pesky adds?

Not sure I can really help you with adverts. I generally only watch Movies I stream from my media server (No ads at all) and live Tv which is the same issue for anyone. Obviously if you record live tv with something like a Humax box you can skip forwards to avoid them. Youtube there is little option but to watch the first few seconds b4 you can skip the ad. Just checked my Prime account and there doesn't seem to be any ads on any of the programmes i looked at but i don't have Netflix so not sure about that.
It's been a while since i worked in the store and was hands on with the new kit on a day to day basis as i now work from home as a rule but i'm not aware of any other ad issues with the current range of sets as i do still get to play with them when i do have to spend a day or two at my local store.

Glutton for punishment --- Previously ... 2.6 SD1 x 2, 3.5 SD1, 820S, 820Si x2, 216 Gsi, 220T saloon, 414, 45 1.4 x2 and now a Cowley 75 CDT
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote