Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets > Regional Events Forum: The Midlands
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 24th June 2018, 16:31   #21
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts

Home safe and sound from the Nano at the Four Ashes..
What a wonderful time we had with friends both old and new.
A massive shout of thanks to everyone of you that came to the gathering and made Jan and myself so welcome..
A special thank you to Steve, Rob, Dave and the rest of the team for their helpful and patient guidence through the jobs and for doing the more difficult ones for me, your efforts must be loudly applauded.
We've been to many meets and gatherings over the years and this nano is up there with the best of them it was definately a Carlsberg moment..
If you have never attended a nano meet then please make the effort to get to one, even if you don't need any work doing on your car I would still encourage you to attend just for the social side of the event.
Thanks again guys and girls, we will try to make the September nano and also hope that some of you will get to the club national weekend at Anglesey in August.

Ian and Jan
Ian G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2018, 16:43   #22
stocktake
Vis Whiz

Rover 75 2.5 auto Saloon

Thanked 3,056 Times in 1,621 Posts

Back home in Leeds after another great weekend, still dislike the M6 with a passion mind.
Great to see so many attending, actually over 40 cars Sat!!
Hats off to the rest of the Nano crew, Steve with wires everywhere and still finding time to get the missus to deliver some parts to me on the Sunday it will be the next thing i do to my car Steve, many thanks. Rob (Trebor) actually spending that much time helping others he was heading for home Sat night with no ICE fitted in his own dash, just a hole where it should be with wires hanging out. Thanks again Rob for picking us up at the hotel for the evening get together .
Thanks to whoever came around with tea and biscuits when we were busy working, much appreciated
Total admiration for the one man army known to us as Arctic. The man never stopped over the two days, a true gent. ( Glad i could help you out with the Aircon fan problem my old mate).
Great to see Ian ( Ian G) and his lovely boss, sorry wife.
Absolute pleasure to be with like minded people

Dave & Marina

Lost a few stones and a Gall Bladder and part of a bile duct and all of my dignity in the suppository incident

Last edited by stocktake; 24th June 2018 at 16:46..
stocktake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2018, 17:10   #23
carnut
Regular poster

rover 75 saloon

Well back home to Cheshire from my first nano meet What can I say was so so thank full for work done on my 75 drove home with temperature gauge reading half way instead of just off the bottom . Plus plenum mod done so keep eye from know on , Artic was a star thanks mate , see you all again when I can RON
carnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24th June 2018, 17:44   #24
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

some pictures from the weekend meet are on the Nano site link below

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/f...orum.php?f=155

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote