Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 5th February 2018, 17:17   #21
murphyv310
This is my second home

Hyundai i10 998cc

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIT View Post
Just to add a bit of information to the topic. From my e-mail exchange with Sean/Radioguy I know that he is doing very hard to get things into working order as quickly as possible following a kind of a surrealistic business-related mishap which struck him in late 2017. I am sure he would not want me to discuss details publicly, I can only say that I still have trust in him and his services, only the “patience and time” component has become a much bigger factor. I still need some things and info from Sean for my Comet, too, and he has asked for some further understanding. From his feedback I understand that he is really busy (and frustrated) and has been so throughout the last weeks and months, so he probably can’t respond to all the inquiries as promptly as we (and he) would want to.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not his personal advocate at all, but I have been buying stuff from him for many years now, and he has not let me down so far (even when I almost lost all my nerves with the Star, which he then replaced with a Comet).

Which reminds me - I need to send him an e-mail this weekend to investigate where do we stand at present LOL
Hi.
So what have you been told?
That items were stuck in Germany? Total rubbish and this has been confirmed by the shipping companies.

Problems with the supplier? Again no proof or comms from Sean, believe it if you wish, take a long hard look at the many issues all over the forum..... then have a rethink.
Old 28th April 2018, 09:21   #22
ianM
Regular poster

Rover 75 2.5L V6 Saloon; Rover 214i

Just as an update - though I've been offered a Navall Galaxy (one of the new units) as a replacement, I am still eagerly awaiting news regarding a potential date for when this might arrive. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back for the past two months - even a rough month window would be of great use!

I run a business myself, and I totally get that things can get really busy. If both personal and professional lives go crazy at the same time, it can easily lead to some very tricky situations, especially if you're trying to keep things running on your own - it's certainly not a workload to be sniffed at! However, it would just be nice if the email contact was that little bit more frequent - it's all too easy to end up sitting thinking that as contact has dried up, perhaps the replacement will never come.

Does anyone know if the Navall Galaxies are currently available in the country? Fingers crossed they are - hopefully this saga will have a happy ending sooner rather than later!
ianM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2018, 14:17   #23
dendeeze
Regular poster

BMW E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianM View Post
Just as an update - though I've been offered a Navall Galaxy (one of the new units) as a replacement, I am still eagerly awaiting news regarding a potential date for when this might arrive. Unfortunately, I haven't heard anything back for the past two months - even a rough month window would be of great use!

I run a business myself, and I totally get that things can get really busy. If both personal and professional lives go crazy at the same time, it can easily lead to some very tricky situations, especially if you're trying to keep things running on your own - it's certainly not a workload to be sniffed at! However, it would just be nice if the email contact was that little bit more frequent - it's all too easy to end up sitting thinking that as contact has dried up, perhaps the replacement will never come.

Does anyone know if the Navall Galaxies are currently available in the country? Fingers crossed they are - hopefully this saga will have a happy ending sooner rather than later!

The lack of the right information is appalling. The info about the Navall Galaxy is wrong (again)
i read on the Naval site this...

NAVALL Galaxy ANDROID 8 Oreo 9" screen Pure Android Head unit for MG ZT Rover 75
4GB Ram
Octacore Processor Rockchip 3188-T
10 Channel DSP
32GB Nand flash Memory
1.6Ghz Processor

There is not such a cpu like the Octacore Processor Rockchip 3188-T.

The Rockchip 3188T is a slowdoned (1.4ghz in stead of 1.6ghz) quadcore cpu or better know as a PX3 and it doesn't run on 1.6ghz but 1.4ghz, i know it aint much of a difference, but the info has to be correct.

The real octacore cpu is a 8 core Coretex A53, Rockchip RK3688 or better know as the PX5 and this cpu runs @ 1.5ghz

The 9 inch radio looks good but i want to keep my car a little bit oem, and i'm a bit scared it will take too much attention for people with bad intentions like thieves.

Speaking about thieves, you can't lock the radio with a pin code so they can't get to your account if you saved it on your device.

BTW... Xtrons is settled in the uk and that are just the same radios like those from navall

One tip... Look after the 'XV8' or ask for it, if you want to be sure it is a unit with DSP hardware

Last edited by dendeeze; 2nd June 2018 at 14:20..
dendeeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2018, 08:59   #24
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

Default Navall site compromised

I just checked this morning on the 75andzt.com site and it has been hacked and filled with malware and virus download pages. Luckily my Mac automatically came up with a web warning, but be careful if you visit using a windows machine.

The whole site appears inactive so has he stopped trading??
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2018, 11:49   #25
75c
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aircub View Post
I just checked this morning on the 75andzt.com site and it has been hacked and filled with malware and virus download pages. Luckily my Mac automatically came up with a web warning, but be careful if you visit using a windows machine.

The whole site appears inactive so has he stopped trading??
As you said in your previous post, the info has to be accurate.

I've just been all over that site and there's no malaware on it. I accessed it from a mac and from a windows desk top.

The site doesn't appear to be having a party in the park, but it isn't inactive and he hasnt stopped trading.

What made you think either was the case??

Less in the spirit of accurate info, and more in the way of opinion, the best place for any navall is the bin. At their very best they function. They underperform, even at their optimum, they're the epitome of cheap rubbish dressed up to look like quality kit.

Last edited by 75c; 7th October 2018 at 11:52..
75c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2018, 17:13   #26
aircub
Gets stuck in

MG-ZT Cdti 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by 75c View Post
As you said in your previous post, the info has to be accurate.

I've just been all over that site and there's no malaware on it. I accessed it from a mac and from a windows desk top.

The site doesn't appear to be having a party in the park, but it isn't inactive and he hasnt stopped trading.

What made you think either was the case??

Less in the spirit of accurate info, and more in the way of opinion, the best place for any navall is the bin. At their very best they function. They underperform, even at their optimum, they're the epitome of cheap rubbish dressed up to look like quality kit.
Just checked and got appears OK again, not sure what happened this morning, so I take back my posting.
aircub is offline   Reply With Quote