Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Events and Meets
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 8th May 2018, 17:06   #281
Ravinder
This is my second home

Rover 75 saloon x2, Rover 75 Tourer x2, Rover 220 Coupe Turbo

Thanked 2,852 Times in 1,718 Posts

I enjoyed what little time I spent at the nationals meet. I’m sorry for arriving fashionably late. I received some bad news right before I was due to set off to the meet which held me up for a few hours. To be honest, it put a dampener on things and I didn’t enjoy it as much as I would of liked. But, it was good to see a few faces and I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to speak to everyone. I’m sorry I never got a chance to meet Mickeyboy. I was really looking forward to meeting him as he has helped me out a lot with parts and advise over the last couple of years. Hopefully, next time and soon...
Big thanks to Keith and Annette for letting me stay with them for the past few nights. Their hospitality was amazing and their true friends.

First name and forum name: Ravinder

Rover 75 2.0 CDT Connoisseur SE 116 (160 remap)
Royal Blue (JFM)

This vehicle was the 50,481st 75 to run off the production line, out of 112,381
This vehicle was the 2,238th 75 CDT Connoisseur SE to be made out of 3,775
This vehicle was the 5,002nd 75 in Royal Blue (code: JFM) to be made out of 14,420 Royal Blue 75s
Ravinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2018, 18:14   #282
Grahamcfc

MG ZT 260 SE

Just like to add my thanks to Ian for picking a great venue and everyone who helped put it together to make a wonderful day out.

I'm ashamed to say it was my first 75/ZT club meeting, note to self "must get out more". Lovely to see so many well turned out cars on the day.

Thanks again. Graham
Graham Chandler #540
ZT 260 SE - Accufab 75mm TB, Cold Air Intake, K&N Filter, MSD coils, Zero Exhausts (twin pipe), Mk4 Satnav, LED side lights, Widescreen MD boardmonitor, BM54 tuner, Hams clock module, Sony MP3 CD changer.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grahamcfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th May 2018, 20:52   #283
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Jan & I along with many other members would like to pass on to Ian,Jan & others involved,our sincere thanks & much appreciation for choosing such superb venues A,Milestones Museum for the Saturday Road Run & B,the excellent setting of Hollycombe Steam Museum for our 25th National Club Meet.

For us & we feel certain this made for one of the best,if not THE best National Meet weekends we have attended thus far in our long relationships as members of this great club,of course this would not be possible without the attending members,all of which we would sincerely like to thank for making it all possible & helping to make for a truly fantastic weekend,thank you all so much.

Finally,we cannot end without passing on our sincere congratulations to our very dear & long standing Friend Lilian on winning the newly created [Windrush] award in respect of her late Husband Derek,a very well respected long serving member & dear friend to us all,Derek was & always will be a dedicated,much respected founder member of this great club & would just like to to end with.; Jan & I feel very humble & honoured to have had Derek & have Lilian as a part of our lives for the past 12 years & indeed look forward to many more with Lilian.

Some pics of some of the cars to round off a very special weekend for us & to thank everyone concerned again for helping to make this all possible.

Regards.....Jan & John.

Last edited by Bluejon; 9th May 2018 at 19:25.. Reason: word addition-;
Bluejon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2018, 22:56   #284
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Further pics of some of the attraction's to be seen at Hollycombe Steam in the Country working Museum,a superb venue & setting for our 25th National Club Meet.

Regards.....John.
Old 12th May 2018, 20:44   #285
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravinder View Post
I enjoyed what little time I spent at the nationals meet. I’m sorry for arriving fashionably late. I received some bad news right before I was due to set off to the meet which held me up for a few hours. To be honest, it put a dampener on things and I didn’t enjoy it as much as I would of liked. But, it was good to see a few faces and I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to speak to everyone. I’m sorry I never got a chance to meet Mickeyboy. I was really looking forward to meeting him as he has helped me out a lot with parts and advise over the last couple of years. Hopefully, next time and soon...
Big thanks to Keith and Annette for letting me stay with them for the past few nights. Their hospitality was amazing and their true friends.

We sure will meet up mate at some point in the foreseeable future, I’d like to get the two air ambulance cars back together and Sworks is up north along with Brian and yourself, so I can see myself popping up that way 😃
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2018, 22:02   #286
Rover 75 Tourer
Avid contributor

Rover 75 tourers(4)400turs(3

Default Diesel Dick

Arrived home to day from national meet having toured around a bit towing the tin can.1225 miles all told 31 mpg and 2 miles from home saw milo turn to 200,000 and going strong. Who said that things don't last.
Rover 75 Tourer is offline   Reply With Quote