Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 8th August 2016, 09:26   #1
lipsee
Regular poster

Touer,diesel auto,,

Default Help please

Hi ,I have a 75 diesel auto est.I have had no troulbe until now(in five months anyway)...Last week I had to park under a dirty tree,so next day I moved to our side of the road(the clean side,and yes my car is now covered in NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-,but thats the least of my probs)it started as always no trouble..Then after about five days I wanted to use it for work..Put the key in and nothing dead as a very dead dog..I just tried to get some life in it with a small mirco battery,the alarm went off and there was a whiring coming from somewhere around the battery.The battery,s dead,,,question is should I buy a new batt and hope for the best or risk taking it too some ham fisted mech here down in London,,or perhaps get it started and limp up to Lincolnshire my home,then get a local expert to cassed his beedy eye and magic fingers over it.Oh yeah before you asked I did check the drain holes and yeah over night they filled up with crudd..I was hoping to go up to Lincolnshire tonight for my days off,,what to do!!! what to do!!! Things like this always happen when you least expect ,,and you need like a hole in the head!!!!
lipsee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th August 2016, 10:20   #2
T-Cut
This is my second home

Rover75 and Mreg Corsa.

Thanked 3,660 Times in 2,924 Posts

Duplicated thread.
T-Cut is offline   Reply With Quote