Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th June 2022, 07:47   #11
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorgte View Post
Contact details from Jules.

[email protected]

Tel. 07831 457011
I have been to Julian’s house a couple of times over the years and that’s the number I contacted him on. He is a helpful and very pleasant chap, beautiful location but you need to be a mountain goat to enjoy it. He repaired the A/C and carried out several other repairs over a weekend. Happy days
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2022, 08:36   #12
Phil th Barrow
Gets stuck in

" NOW SOLD" :-( Rover 75 Conni Auto SE

Jules is indeed a great fellow. Brian, Steve and many other's. They are a great asset to th club but something must av gone on thats only for them to know and th club to work out. It would be great to get them back. True honest people that undoubtedly thwarted buy th controllers. So my own personel opinion is... On th whole a great club ruined buy th few.
Old 18th June 2022, 08:36   #13
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevestrat View Post
Just because they're not posting here doesn't mean they're out of the game. Rick took over from klarzy. Brian is still a stalwart in the north east helping local members and friends there. Phil works full time for Souls Of Onley but he looks in now and then, he responded when someone posted that Souls had gone out of business. Victorgte posted Jules contact details, they've always been available on his FB page. Andy (trikey) is in the middle of flitting from Norfolk to the south west so he's rather occupied but has posted in several threads. He has work to do preparing a workshop at his new location before he's fully up and running again.
Andy moving to the South West? New workshop? I'm sure he'll be busy. Anyone know is his new location? I'll take my place in the queue.
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th June 2022, 09:05   #14
stevestrat
This is my second home

ZT260 #243 (resting)

Thanked 4,624 Times in 3,358 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardmk View Post
Andy moving to the South West? New workshop? I'm sure he'll be busy. Anyone know is his new location? I'll take my place in the queue.
I have his new location, just waiting to hear from him whether he wants the T4 location map updated now or wait til he has his workshop up and running.

T4 Location Map
stevestrat is offline   Reply With Quote