Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Technical Help Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 18th June 2018, 15:48   #1
frankgoldstar
Avid contributor

Rover 75 Conny Saloon

Default JeffD's door actuator post - missing photos

JeffD did a post on replacing the door lock actuator on a 75. He posted photos on Photobucket, but as we all know, PB then demanded money and Jeff rightly told PB go away, or something like go way.

This post was so useful, it was put in the How to section, but the photos are missing from that as well.

I did see JeffD sent them by PM to another member, with a request for a mod to put them back in the post, but I cannot find these photos on the site at all.

Anybody know where they are?

Best wishes, Frank
frankgoldstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th June 2018, 14:52   #2
dauphin
Regular poster

Rover 75 Tourer

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankgoldstar View Post
JeffD did a post on replacing the door lock actuator on a 75. He posted photos on Photobucket, but as we all know, PB then demanded money and Jeff rightly told PB go away, or something like go way.

This post was so useful, it was put in the How to section, but the photos are missing from that as well.

I did see JeffD sent them by PM to another member, with a request for a mod to put them back in the post, but I cannot find these photos on the site at all.

Anybody know where they are?

Best wishes, Frank
You don’t say if you’ve asked Jeff himself if he can forward the photos. I pm’d him a couple of months back when I was doing this job and he was extremely helpful and sent them to me straight away.
I still have the photos and, as you say, Jeff was happy for them to be reinstated in the original How To, so I’m sure he won’t mind if I forward them to you if you still need them. PM your email address to me.
Andrew
dauphin is offline   Reply With Quote