Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 31st July 2022, 12:36   #1
Alex D
Regular poster

1999 Rover 75 2.0 V6 Connoisseur SE, 1998 Rover 825 Sterling

Default Looking for someone to sort some rust out

Hi all, my Cowley car has a small amount of rust on the rear of the sills and bottom of the arches. It's nothing too drastic yet but I'd like it sorting before it gets any worse. Just wondering if anyone knows anyone who could do this for me, as well as give the car a good inspection for any further rust, descale the underside and give it a Waxoyl, in other words 'futureproof' it. Obviously the closer to me the better but I certainly don't mind travelling to get a good job done. It's a car I've grown very fond of, and I don't want it eaten away by tinworm, especially as it's my daily car that I use in all weathers and will be using it through the winter. Thanks in advance.
Alex D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st July 2022, 14:31   #2
Arctic
Give to Learn

Freelander 2

Thanked 6,407 Times in 3,874 Posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex D View Post
Hi all, my Cowley car has a small amount of rust on the rear of the sills and bottom of the arches. It's nothing too drastic yet but I'd like it sorting before it gets any worse. Just wondering if anyone knows anyone who could do this for me, as well as give the car a good inspection for any further rust, descale the underside and give it a Waxoyl, in other words 'futureproof' it. Obviously the closer to me the better but I certainly don't mind travelling to get a good job done. It's a car I've grown very fond of, and I don't want it eaten away by tinworm, especially as it's my daily car that I use in all weathers and will be using it through the winter. Thanks in advance.

Alex you have a PM regarding the next Nano meet etc.

ad altiora tendo.

Check out our Nano meet dates
http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/index.php?thepage=howto

" You do the work , we supply the expertise "
Arctic is offline   Reply With Quote