Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 20th February 2020, 13:50   #1
Ian G
This is my second home

Small

Thanked 2,991 Times in 1,431 Posts
Default Advertising a car for sale

Let's tell it as it is..Made me smile..
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7038427074656/
Old 20th February 2020, 14:46   #2
trikey
Premium Trader

Rover 75

Thanked 14,831 Times in 8,030 Posts

I do like ‘don’t ask me anymore questions’

👍👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 21st February 2020, 14:38   #3
Yorkshire GOC
I really should get out more.......

Rover 75 connoisseur se v6 auto

That was funny

The Silver Machine was the 13th of 160 Rover 75's to come off the production line that day and is the 100th of 527 Starlight Silver Rover 75 2.5 V6 Connoisseur SE Auto saloons listed in the build records produced world wide.
Yorkshire GOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2020, 18:34   #4
Mike Noc
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDT Manual Connoisseur SE, Rover 75 CDT Automatic Connoisseur SE & a Freelander Td4.

Thanked 3,119 Times in 2,247 Posts

A good sales technique - it sold.
Mike Noc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2020, 19:00   #5
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian G View Post
Let's tell it as it is..Made me smile..
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...7038427074656/
Clicked on the link and got hundreds of things for sale. Guess I missed it. Should have asked a ten year old I guess!
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd February 2020, 22:05   #6
Rogue
I really should get out more.......

75 CDT SE 160 Saloon

Thanked 1,096 Times in 774 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardmk View Post
Clicked on the link and got hundreds of things for sale. Guess I missed it. Should have asked a ten year old I guess!

The text of the advert below

Seller's Description
Does driving at the speed limit scare you? This may well be the car for you! Subaru Impreza SPORT NON TURBO manual! Imagine all the excitement, joy, cool noises and sheer brutal acceleration the 2.0 turbo impreza brings you... well this has none of that Fortunately Subaru spent millions of pounds designing the impreza and it’s rally winning suspension design only for someone to ruin it and fit coilovers that Zheng sells on eBay Different colour panels obviously add to the speed and the turbo scoop to fool people into thinking you’re wasting lots of money to make all that noise when really this car has never came on boost in its life! The rear parcel shelf must have been made out of lead as it’s been thrown away as with the radio as why would you not want to listen to the deafening sound of disappointment out of the exhaust? Fortunately the exhaust is big enough to get my size 11 timberlands in so it’ll warm most shoes. Now if you want to entice 16 year olds into your car at McDonald’s this is the prime vehicle. And even has back doors for more whores! This being the sport model id hate to think how slow the non sport model was. It’s got extra reflectors on the back as the herpes looking rear lights obviously don’t conform to CE regulations It’s in no way sporty It won’t do skids It’s not fast at all It’s embarrassingly loud It’s about as comfortable to drive as throwing yourself face first down a flight of stairs Now for the bad bits.... It runs and drives It’s mot’d till 27th March 2020 The wheels and tyres are fairly “alright” It’s £400 The lowest I would go is probably sleeping with my misses nan. May part x something funny YOU HAVE TO COLLECT IT FROM BRIDPORT DORSET. I can deliver. I don’t know anything else about it so please don’t ask me questions or I’ll just make up the answers

Glutton for punishment --- Previously ... 2.6 SD1 x 2, 3.5 SD1, 820S, 820Si x2, 216 Gsi, 220T saloon, 414, 45 1.4 x2 and now a Cowley 75 CDT
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd February 2020, 16:06   #7
edwardmk
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 260, Rover 75 Connie SE auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
The text of the advert below

Seller's Description
Does driving at the speed limit scare you? This may well be the car for you! Subaru Impreza SPORT NON TURBO manual! Imagine all the excitement, joy, cool noises and sheer brutal acceleration the 2.0 turbo impreza brings you... well this has none of that Fortunately Subaru spent millions of pounds designing the impreza and it’s rally winning suspension design only for someone to ruin it and fit coilovers that Zheng sells on eBay Different colour panels obviously add to the speed and the turbo scoop to fool people into thinking you’re wasting lots of money to make all that noise when really this car has never came on boost in its life! The rear parcel shelf must have been made out of lead as it’s been thrown away as with the radio as why would you not want to listen to the deafening sound of disappointment out of the exhaust? Fortunately the exhaust is big enough to get my size 11 timberlands in so it’ll warm most shoes. Now if you want to entice 16 year olds into your car at McDonald’s this is the prime vehicle. And even has back doors for more whores! This being the sport model id hate to think how slow the non sport model was. It’s got extra reflectors on the back as the herpes looking rear lights obviously don’t conform to CE regulations It’s in no way sporty It won’t do skids It’s not fast at all It’s embarrassingly loud It’s about as comfortable to drive as throwing yourself face first down a flight of stairs Now for the bad bits.... It runs and drives It’s mot’d till 27th March 2020 The wheels and tyres are fairly “alright” It’s £400 The lowest I would go is probably sleeping with my misses nan. May part x something funny YOU HAVE TO COLLECT IT FROM BRIDPORT DORSET. I can deliver. I don’t know anything else about it so please don’t ask me questions or I’ll just make up the answers
Hilarious advert. Much appreciate you posting that. lol
edwardmk is offline   Reply With Quote