Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 3rd July 2015, 10:50   #1
Hairy Harry

MG ZT-T 260 SE

Default Navall3 More Queries

Hi,
I put some queries as below on another thread, then thought it made more sense to start a new thread - so here goes:-
Having now got all the Navall3 "bits" including the DAB aerial, I thought I'd have a trial run to connect everything up on the dining room table (wife out!). I think I was actually the first to order a Navall3, but for a variety of reasons have only just thought about putting it all together. I have a few questions for you very clever people:- There are four leads out of the top left of the unit 1) USB to connect to a flying lead I think 2) GPS Antenna 3) aerial lead to extension lead from boot (?) 4) USB lead plugged into USB from I suppose the internal DAB radio Is this correct - if so neither of the gold aerial sockets are required?? Am I right in saying that the only phono connections used are red & white plugs - aux audio for the DAB radio and the brown plug for the rear camera input? Question what is the green plug for - says subwoofer?

Final question my car (a ZTT V8) has a Harmon Kardon unit is the amp still wired up as described by Kris 214 in an earlier thread ie separate speaker wires from amp wiring to wires adjacent to head unit?

Any thoughts would be much appreciated

Many thanks,

Geoff

Hairy Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th July 2015, 11:31   #2
Sjonnie
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 2.5 Manual Starlight Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Harry View Post
*snip* a Harmon Kardon unit is the amp still wired up as described by Kris 214 in an earlier thread ie separate speaker wires from amp wiring to wires adjacent to head unit? *snip*
Hi Harry,

Don't mean to hijack your thread but what thread of Kris is that? I have a NavAll1 and my car is equipped with HK Sub. When I bought it, it was not connected to the after-market Blaupunkt DAB radio so I wonder what to look for at the centre console.

TIA

Sjonnie

Rover 75 2.5 Manual MK2 MY 05 Starlight Silver - Miss March 2022 / Miss May 2023
MG F 1.8i MK2 MY 00 in Anthracite

MG ZT-T 190+ MK2 MY 05 Xpower Grey (sold) - Mr Cover page 2021
Dearly missed: ꝉ ꝉ MG ZT 190+ MK2 MY 04 in Black Olive #8/8 R.I.P. - Miss February 2016

Quote:
If it don't fit use a hammer
Sjonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2015, 22:13   #3
Hairy Harry

MG ZT-T 260 SE

Hi Sjonnie,

I've just made a post on the thread you started re the HKamp

Regards,

Geoff
Hairy Harry is offline   Reply With Quote