Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > Club Classifieds > Members Cars For-Sale > Cars Now Sold
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 17th May 2023, 11:46   #1
AndyN01
This is my second home

Toyota RAV4

Thanked 1,579 Times in 968 Posts
Default Rover 75 Diesel Manual Tourer

Hi all.

It's time to say goodbye to my 51 plate Wedgewood blue Club SE diesel tourer. KG51KZN. Approx 90K miles

Sadly, but realistically, I'm not going to get around to getting her back on the road. And I need the space as with my green Conny SE and SWMBO's Mazda were getting some "comments" from the neighbours as we're only supposed to have 2 spaces.

So she is for sale as a donor car or, if you have the time, energy, enthusiasm and skills as a project .

AFAIK the engine/gearbox/alternator/starter motor, both diesel fuel pumps/HP pump and most of the ancillaries are all OK - well they were when she was parked up in early 2020 - when COVID struck.

Currently a non runner as the inlet manifold was taken off for a "decoke" and is currently sat in my shed in a lovely clean state waiting to be put back on. .

Not sure about the fan and I think the FBH is dead.

She's on Unions with ZV7 Avon tyres with about 3mm of tread left (currently on my Conny). One wheel has a couple of scrapes. The spare is a Union too.

Headlining is OK and not sagging - smokescreen. Rear parcel shelf and boot liner.

Panels are pretty good but I strongly suspect rot on the sills etc.

Interior is cloth and decent. One window switch is missing.

The intercooler is broken

I've "used" the clutch master to quick connector plastic pipework for my green one.

Usual broken lugs on front fogs, rear lights etc. Headlight lugs are OK.

The pinch bolt on one of the front suspension legs is iffy and the drop links have long since died and were cut off in prep for the rebuild that never happened.

There is a tow bar included (needs fitting).

She's SORN'd and hasn't had an MoT since Feb 2020 so she'll need trailering away and I'd like her gone by the middle of June.

I'd rather she be used for spares than scrapped as that would be another one lost but, with the current economic situation, I just can't let her go for free.

Happy to provide photos.

Price is her scrap value of £400

Regards.

Andy.

Link to MoT history: https://www.check-mot.service.gov.uk...ration=kg51kzn

Spreadsheet of Service History: KG51KZN Service Record.csv

http://www.midlandsnanomeets.co.uk/

Last edited by AndyN01; 17th May 2023 at 12:03..