Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 & ZT Gallery
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th March 2011, 20:28   #1
multimokum

Rover 75 Club

Default One of the Dutch Rover 75's

Took some time to figure out how to post my pics and I finally seem to be able to pull this off. I've tried a couple of times hence my "test" thread which can be deleted but I am unable to do so (moderator?!).
Anyway, after owning an Austin Montego Estate and a 825 Sterling I was keen to get a 75 and after some searching for a reasonable priced one with not too many miles on the clock I found this 75 Club from the year 2000 (Cowley built) 2.0 V-6, Atlantic Blue, done 133.000 km's (appr.82.000 miles) with a full maintenance history. it runs like a dream (a little rough when still cold). I am in the process of checking the plenum drains and cooling-fan (still working!), changing all the fluids and on the lookout for walnut steeringwheel and (auto)gearshifter (who isn't?!). I'm still tempted to replace the old cooling-fan by the new one with the resistor...coming summer she has to haul a trailer with two motorbikes from Holland to Spain so I don't want any cooling issues.
Here's the pics...keep my fingers crossed!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Almost right. Rob, Amsterdam
multimokum is offline   Reply With Quote