Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 18th December 2020, 19:21   #1
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts
Cool Club Calendar 2021 Now On Sale

It is with great pleasure that we can announce the arrival of the new 2021 Owners Club Calendar into the Club Shop.

Full of members own cars pictured in lovely settings, this exclusive item is available to order now. Hang one in the office, the kitchen, the workshop or even the man cave, shipping will commence from Tuesday 29th December when Royal Mail reopens after the Christmas break.

12 A3 quality gloss pages with room to mark important dates for each month. Get them while they last and help support the club, available from the club shop by clicking the following link:

Click Here to order yours today

Please note:
When you order, make sure you send your Pay Pal invoice to Flying Banana via the shop email address then he will know you have ordered it and will send it out to you A.S.A.P.
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18th December 2020, 19:34   #2
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Oh, and I would like to thank all those members who took the time to submit pictures for the calendar, the following members cars are featured this year:

Canonite, Clickernick, david75, Flying Banana, LimoRog, Miss Moppet, Phil th Barrow, Raven Black, 7T5, sjonnie, Tam, Teflon, Trikey, and VVC-Geeza

Commiserations to those that didn't get in, but there is always next year.
Old 1st January 2021, 12:59   #3
Clickernick
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Connie SE Tourer Triumph Street Triple R

Very nice,,,, one of the best quality calendars I’ve seen in a while!! Well done to the producers.

Real walnut interior. Original refurbished Forked Spokes 16” with Michelin Primacy 4 rubber, Pioneer AVH-Z9200DAB double din Wi Fi phone integration. Retrofitted twin front horns. 160 re-map. Revotec fan. Silicone intercooler hoses and ‘O ring’ replacement. Top hose thermostat. New walnut and smokestone steering wheel with cruise upgrade. Brembo Brakes. Ceramic coated rear Exhaust. L/engine mount, Hydramount, Bosch MAF. Focal Access Drivers and Focal Amp.
Clickernick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st January 2021, 21:01   #4
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Glad you liked it, there are some smashing examples in the calendar and remember it’s exclusive to the club, not available anywhere else.

Start the new year a fresh with one of these on your walls, THE must have item of 2021 .......well that and the COVID vaccine
Old 2nd January 2021, 16:04   #5
steviesirishrover

Rover 75 saloon

Just received my calendar, excellent I am very well pleased.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
steviesirishrover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd January 2021, 23:09   #6
david75
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.5 V6 Conn SE, 04; Rover 75 1.8 conn, 02

I received my calendar today – thank you.

Very pleased that my car was chosen to be on the front cover – the black Rover 75 Facelift at the top of the page. The photo was taken at Cromer, Norfolk, when I was there on holiday in September 2020, in between the lockdowns!

In case anyone is wondering about the car, it is a 2.5 v6 Auto Connoisseur SE, Raven Black (PMF), which I have owned for just over a year. As a high-mileage, 16 year-old car, with scars to prove it, it is not in itself very remarkable, but its history makes it quite interesting.

If you are a fan of Midsomer Murders, you might have recognised it already, but if not, this is one of the cars that appeared in the TV series Midsomer Murders driven by John Nettles aka DCI Tom Barnaby. As most members will know, DCI Barnaby drove several Rover 75s over a number of years, but this car was the only facelift model, and indeed was the last Rover 75 to be featured before MG Rover ceased trading.

After Midsomer, and having done about 16k miles in its first year, the car was sold on, and had several owners and quite a hard life, reaching about 170k miles by 2015. Since then it has slowed down a bit and is now just approaching 177k.

There is a bit more to the story which I have put on another thread here: https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=310264

Having bought the car just over a year ago (November 2019) I had intended to bring it to some events during summer 2020, but obviously by then the world had changed. Hopefully there will be opportunities in 2021.
david75 is offline   Reply With Quote