Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Notices

Old 11th June 2018, 20:36   #1
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool Pooky Bear will be heading to..................

................................. Cornwall tomorrow. She will follow the removal van down towards our new home. Once the Bear is in her new home then she will only be allowed out for shows or events.

Then next week will see Allen and I return to London, in Redfive, to collect my very special ZT. "The Flying Banana" will be driven down to her new home by me. Allen has said that he is happy to drive RedFive back but not Banana, that is my job.
Then a very special photo can be taken showing the 3 together for the first time.

So should hear a loud growling on the A1400-M11-Car Park-M4-M5-A38 it will be us. Don't forget to wave, toot or flash.

Many thanks everyone to all the kind words and the heaps of support. It is very much appreciated.

232750. Over 3 months since I drove Banana.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2018, 21:10   #2
coolguy
Coolguy

Rover 75 CDT Tourer Auto, Rover 75 2.0 Connoisseur Auto, MG ZT 2.5 Auto and MG ZT Cdti Auto (Monogra

Have a safe journey and a great new life! I love Cornwall, and I know you will too.
coolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th June 2018, 21:15   #3
Cable Tie
Regional Secretary

Orange grove ztt cdti

Thanked 1,381 Times in 818 Posts

Safe journey bob thaught it was the 13th
Old 11th June 2018, 21:49   #4
david75
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 2.5 V6 Conn SE, 04; Rover 75 1.8 conn, 02

best wishes. hope it all goes ok
david75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th June 2018, 21:45   #5
bl52krz
This is my second home

Rover 75 cdt club + Rover 2.5 KV6 Conni SE

Thanked 2,262 Times in 1,729 Posts

You will enjoy Cornwall I guarantee. We spent many years of holidays at Bude with the children surfing. Surfing is like owning a Mustang if you get a good wave, very enjoyable. Still got the wet suit, but doubt it will fit now. Fatty.
Old 12th June 2018, 22:14   #6
FLYING BANANA
Moderator/Club Shop

MG ZT 1.8t+. No.3 of 4 in Sunspot Yellow & Ford Fiesta in Black.

Thanked 15,645 Times in 6,806 Posts
Cool No.457 done good today..........................

...................................... And she was carrying a whole lot of stuff to Cornwall. We managed 290 miles before the go go juice light came on. Torrential rain greeted us in Plymouth but before that we had sunshine.

We overtook the removal lorry on the M25, he flashed his lights as we roared past. It took us 5 hours to travel down including one stop. We saw a car transporter loaded with new MG's. Now that's a rare sight.

Got a thumbs up from a BMW driver after I left him behind in a haze or supercharger whine. I got fed up with him tailgating me. He seemed oblivious to me stabbing my brake lights. The Bear picked up her skirts and dug her heels in and we was off. Totally rock steady at over Warp Factor Actros. We stayed like that for over a few miles before easing off, he eventually caught us up and slowed to give us the thumbs up before accelerating away.

And now we are at Allen n Val's chilling out. The stress is ebbing away. Feeling better in myself. Still a few things to get sorted but I'll get there. Ribs are still playing me up a bit. Soon we will have the three girls together.

Many thanks for reading and the lovely comments and the countless pm's, it is much appreciated.

Although our mini tours will ease off this year, well there are a few planned, we will however be posting up our adventures on our day trips of discovery of this ancient county. So hopefully you will all keep reading, and commenting.

232750. Over 3 months since I drove Banana.

onen hag oll
FLYING BANANA is offline   Reply With Quote