Go Back   The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums > I.C.E. Forum > Sat Nav Hardware & Software > Double Din Navigation Systems
Register FAQ Image Gallery Members List Calendar
Notices

Old 31st March 2021, 16:14   #1
Animesis
Loves to post

Rover 75 saloon 2.0l Diesel Connoisseur

Default Add the HK amp to a Hiline to DD upgrade?

Sorry for probably repeating what many have asked, I have had a search in the forums but cant find an answer for my setup. I had a Hiline system that now has a DD head in, and Ive decided to finally reconnect the amp to get the sub going.

I have the original blue and white hi line connectors and the BMW adaptor. but no iso connectors (?) at least not like those mentioned.
I did run four pairs of wires in for the speakers ready for today, but Im at a loss to how and where I connect them.

Presumably they go directly into the back of the DD head and then to the HK amp?
But I cant find a wiring diagram telling me which wires correspond to which speakers

Any help would be hugely appreciated!
Gearbox change, clutch, subframe refurbish, handbrake mod, drumbrake repair, rear coils, plate PCB repair, sunroof drains refitted, trim leak fix, cruise control fix, cleared EGR/inlet, new strut bearings, USB sockets in rear ashtray, new front brake pipes/hoses, repaired undertray, new o/s rear upper arm, refurbished rear suspension&subframe, fixed back light leak, new exhaust, fitted HID xenons, FBH fix, new thermostat, armrest LEDs, wood dash, new hydromount, natnav, tyres, numberplates
Animesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2021, 17:19   #2
Geoff130
Loves to post

MG ZT 190, Rover 75 CDTi, Honda VFR 750, Honda CB550F

In the original Hiline setup the speakers were fed from the amp and the amp fed by the boot mounted radio. I assume you can easily reconnect the speakers to the Hiline amp. The four pairs from your head unit need to connect to the Hiline amp inputs.
Front right is Black/Purple, Black/Blue
Front left is Black/White, Black/Slate
Rear right is Black/Green, Black/Orange
Rear left is Black/Brown, Black/Red

The inputs and outputs are the same colours but the inputs are on the smaller connector of the two.

I hope this helps
Geoff130 is offline   Reply With Quote